A new Ldrago?! not accepting characters at the moment

Poll: How is my story?

Good
83.33%
Bad
16.67%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
A New Ldrago?!
“Hurry Solace! You don’t want to be late for the tourney, do you?!” yelled Posie. “Ok, ok, I’m coming! Don’t be such a poopy pants!” panted solace, who just came up behind Posie. “Well, FYI (For Your Info) solace, I’m a girl. And, boys are usually faster and stronger than girls. You’re a wimp, admit it.” sneered Posie.
Solace sighed. This wasn’t the first time Posie insulted him about being slow, and he was getting tired of being laughed at by a GIRL (no offense ladies). “THE TOURNATMENT WILL BEGIN IN 1 MINUTE. PLEASE REGISTER NOW. LAST CHANCE!” blared the intercom from the Bey Dome. “Oh no! We’re gonna be late because of you Solace! I hate you!” yelled Posie. And when she ran by, Posie punched Solace in the nuts SUPER HARD. Solace immediately fell down in pain. But of course, he wanted to be in the tournament, so he half dragged himself there.
Finally, at last, Solace arrived and registered for the Annual Tournament. Of course, his battle was the last one, because Solace was the last one to register. At last, his battle came. “Who might be my opponent?” wondered Solace out loud. At last, his opponent stepped out. It was Posie.
Part 1 end
Part 2
“Huh? You’re my first opponent? Well that would be easy!” laughed Posie. Solace didn’t say anything at all. “Our last round one battle, Posie Wataragani and Spike Possum SP130 versus Solace Mucho and Thermal Serpent 90RF! Ready for the final countdown? 3!2!1! Go shoot!”. “Ok serpent, Venom suicide!” yelled Solace. “Ha! That old move again? Now, Playing Possum!” commanded Posie. Spike possum evaded Thermal Serpent’s attack with ease. “How do you do that?!” Solace was literally freaking out. “Haven’t I told you before? It’s Possum Performance tip, Jagged Rubber Sharp! It can evade attacks with ease! Now for the grand finale, possum! Spike Rage!” Spike Possum’s track spat out a bunch of spikes that followed Thermal Serpent like a game of cat and mouse. Suddenly, all the spike charged at the same time, and tried to knock Serpent out of the arena. “Haha, you’re done for!” sneered Posie. But for some reason, the spike weren’t hitting Thermal Serpent at all. In fact, they were bouncing off some kind force field. That immediately wiped the smile off Posie’s face. Solace laughed, and said “You forgot that Thermal can change the air current, have you? Well, it seems that YOU are finished! Serpent, Forceful barrier!” Thermal Serpent raced over to Spike Possum, but Posie just giggled. “Have you forgotten something too Solace? Possum! Evade that attack!” Solace just smiled. When Posie thought that she evaded the attack, Possum flew out of the stadium and dropped to the floor. “You’ve just forgotten what I said about Serpent force field, have you? The barrier pushed your bey out of the stadium. And that means, I win!” Replied Solace. Posie just slumped to the ground, crying.
After a bunch of battles, Solace finally made it to the last round. Exhausted, but happy, he made his way to the arena. A boy was already standing there, waiting for him. “Hey dude, what’s your name?” asked Solace. “Whirpool.” Replied the boy coolly. “And yours?” He replied happily “Solace!” Whirpool said “lets get this show on the road, shall we? 3!2!1!.....
Part 3
“Go shoot!” Both Solace and Whirpool launched their beys at the same time. “Go, Thermal Serpent! Forceful Barrier!” yelled Solace. He thought it would be a knockout and that he would win, but in fact, it was almost the opposite. His bey flew back with such force that created a crater on the side of the stadium. Whirpool smiled and said “No one can beat Poseidon’s ultimate defense! Now, Poseidon! Giant Golden Whirpool!” Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant whirpool appeared in the middle of the arena. Thermal Serpent was sucked into the crashing waves. “No, Serpent!” Solace cried out. “Oh, wait. Whirpool Poseidon is a defense type. He can’t do much damage, can he?...” Then, right after he said that, Thermal Serpent flew into air, then landed back in the stadium. “Ha! That was a taste of my Poseidon’s true power! You’ll never win. Give up and take a loss already!” said Whirpool. Solace didn’t care, and he repeated “I will win,” to himself over and over again. Then, a grin appeared on his face. “You’re a good blader, but I’m better!” laughed Solace. Whirpool got really angry when he heard that. “I’ll beat you, and I don’t care what you say! Poseidon! Trident of doom!” A huge wave appeared, then washed away to reveal the god Poseidon. It took out its trident, and began chasing Serpent with it. Finally it hit Serpent, but not the way Whirpool imagined it. It did hit serpent though, but then went through it, because of the Thermal wheel. No, serpent did not shatter, but Whirpool Poseidon was chasing Thermal serpent with such speed, it knocked itself out of the arena. There was silence in the Bey Dome. Then, a loud cheering brought everything back up to speed. “I….lost.” said Whirpool with a tiny voice. “But, I got to face a great blader. Congrats” But Solace didn’t hear that, because he was too busy jumping up and down and yelling and cheering and…well you get the idea. “We won Thermal Serpent! We won!” Suddenly Thermal Serpent stopped, and shattered into a million pieces. “SERPENT!!!!!” cried Solace.
End of part 3

Part 4
“SERPENT!!!” wailed Solace. He ran down into the arena and scooped up the remains of his precious Bey. “Why…. Why?!!!” he cried over and over again. A girl from the crowd answered, “It’s because you put too much pressure on your bey, stupid!” yelled an unknown voice from the crowd. “It’s no time for jokes Posie!” Solace angrily said. “Who in the world is Posie?” said the voice behind him. “Oh! I’m sorry… I thought you were my…..friend.” stuttered Solace. The girl in front of him was surprisingly pretty. “Um… what’s your name?” asked Solace. The girl replied, “Why do you need to know, stalker?!” And as she passed by him, she punched him in the nuts ten times harder than Posie would punch him. Once again, for the second time in the day, Solace fell down in pain. “If you must know, my name is Kiyu. I am a beyblade mechanic.” replied the girl. Solace replied with a “Don’t …punch …me …in the …balls, please…” Solace groaned and rolled on the floor. “Anyways, the reason your beyblade exploded is because you didn’t give it a weekly check-up. When was the last time you got your bey checked?” asked Kiyu. “Um… about two years?” Solace said. “TWO YEARS?!!!! No wonder it broke so easily!” said Kiyu. “Well, I can’t help you! Idon’t sell beyparts! You go get a new bey yourself!”
A week later
Solace was sitting on his porch, wondering where he could get his new beyparts. “Hmm… B-Pit? No, I checked. They didn’t have what I wanted. Beys for less? No they’re way too expensive, despite their shop name. While Solace was thinking, he didn’t see the meteor hurtling towards his yard at top speed…
Part 4 end
Part 5
BLAAAM! A meteor crashed in Solace’s back yard. Solace, who saw the meteor coming in the last few seconds before impact, was hiding behind a big rock that’s used to be his beystadium. Now it had half of the bowl cracked. Solace slowly stepped out behind his old bey arena and stared at what appeared to be a meteorite from space. Solace studied the smoking rock that landed in his yard.
It looked like the meteorites in books, but there was a dragon symbol on it. It had the letter “L” underneath the picture of the dragon. “Hmm…I’m gonna touch it!” Solace said to himself. When his fingers made contact with the meteor, a hatch opened. Solace jumped backed, completely freaked out. Then, as slow as his great grandma, he reached inside…and pulled out a beyblade. “Huh? What’s a beyblade doing in this rock” wondered Solace. Then he noticed that the symbol on the face, which was the same as the Dragon he saw on the rock. He reached inside the meteor again. This time, he didn’t pull out a beyblade, but a String launcher. “Wow! So cool!” exclaimed Solace.
He studied the launcher carefully. It had a dragon symbol on the left side, and the letter “L” on the other. He then loaded the beyblade on the launcher and counted down. “Three, two, one…Let it Rip!” Solace was knocked down by the power of the bey’s force. The bey crashed into a tree, and the tree fell down. “…WOW!” yelled Solace happily. The bey slowed down, and he realized that the beyblade was left spin. “I’m gonna call you…Meteor Ldrago!” Meteor, because it came from a Meteorite, and Ldrago, because he found out that it was left spin, and that the facebolt had a dragon on it. Suddenly, out of nowhere a guy jumped down from the roof. “I challenge you to a Beybattle! If you win, I will leave and never bother you again! But, if I win, I get that bey of yours!” Solace just stood there, wide-eyed. Then, he finally spoke, “Why were you on my roof?” The boy replied, “No reason! Lets beybattle already! 3! 2! 1!...”
Part 5, end

To be continued…….

Well, what do you think?
Plz, no mean comments cuz this is my first story.
post what could be improved
Thanks!
Make others chapters!
I will, soon!
thanks for the kind comments!
Name: (No one know his name so they just call him Whirpool)
Bey: Whirpool Poseidon T120 RB
Look: Blue jeans, white T-shirt, blue jacket, blue hair.

Bey description: The metal wheel whirpool is blueand is shaped like whirpool waves in the outside and some pop up waves near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is blue and is a whirpool. T120 (trident 120) is a blue 120 with four small gold tridents. RB (rubber ball) is a rubber ball. The facebolt is blue with a gold trident and two waves behind. Is a very powerfull bey.

Whirpool description: He is a 15 year old mysterious guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very good guy but no one talks with him. Whirpool is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Whirpool Poseidon when he was 8 yaers old. He was in a ship and a giant whirpool appear in front. The ship sunk and all his family died. He was the only one who survived. Under the sea he found his bey. Since then he is all mysterious.

Special Move: Giant Golden Whirpool. Appears water in the stadium and then Whirpool Poseidon Makes a giant whirpool . The tridents in his track get bigger.

He is a good guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the character!
will post next part when i have time
and should i connect it with my first post, or should just normally post it?
connect it with your first post
Posted part 2! Enjoy!
LIGHTBULB! Try idk wallace, maybye ryumaru lol.....oh oh wait! try lars! 4 new l drago try Xianlong l drago 50RDF (50 Rubber destruction flat.)
haha lol
i might use that
Looks good, keep it up!
Thanks Rukasu333
yur not doing bad yurself!
Posted third part!
Can whirpool appear more than once inthe story. Maybe a friend of solace.
Posted part 4!
enjoy!
kinda short cuz i have homework
0 0
)_(
Srry brielyranger!
haven't got to the part where whirpool joins them
plz more comments guys
when is chapter 5 coming?
Almost done
kinda busy these days
Srry for double posting but
i posted 5th part!
enjoy!
This story is awesome
WAY better than some that i've seen
SUPER AWESOME STORY
I made a character,please make him,thanks!
Great Story !!!
Name:Zero
Bey: Mercury Phoenix
Look: Black jeans, grey T-shirt, black jacket, black hair(avatar).

Bey Description: the mercury wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a Phoenix feather. The facebolt is red with a Black Phoenix and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Zero description: He is a 15 year old guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very evil guy. Zero is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Mercury Phoenix when he was 6 years old. He was in a volcano and a giant Flame appeared in front. The volcano erupted and his family died but Phoenix saved him. He was the only one who survived. Since then he is all evil.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Mercury Phoenix Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.

He is a evil guy.

PLEASE MAKE HIM CRUSH A LOT OF BEYS!!!
sure guys
one problem though
i've got TONS of homework!
so maybe on the weekend
Srry for the wait
still super busy
i'll try to find time to write guys