A little something ive been working on (Plastic-Bey related)

Ok first off i wasn't sure exactly where to put this so if it needs moving please do so.

anyway...
ive been working on and off on a bit-sticker concept for a particular Sealed Bit-Beast and ive finally come up with a concept image of how it MAY look on an actual bit as well as a printable version and HQ version of the bit sticker. which bit beast is it? ill let the images speak for themselves ;D

Concept Image:
[Image: 346ov39.png]

HQ image (377 x 375 pixels):
[Image: 309ll38.png]

Printable Version (110 x 109 pixels):
[Image: 2im0zyr.png]

i hope you people enjoy and give me feedback on this, as there wasn't a good piece of reference material this is NOT accurate to what we see in the show.
The bey you're trying to do is Wildfox, yes?

It's been done before, but yes the quality is pretty good.
Yes it is, I know the Bey has been done before, but there was never any good Bit Stickers for the blade as the brief glimpse we see in the show is too small to be of any use, plus this sticker could be used on new Wildfox beys, say if the Bit Beast had survived the fight and foxy kept it, this sticker could be used on a Wildfox 2 or Wildfox V blade.
This is great! I'm currently working on creating one (painting it now), and I'll be sure to use the scan you've created. Smile
Why thank you Cannon, i look forward to seeing that, for the best sticker fit i suggest you save the smaller image, open it in paint, and in the page setup, make sure that "Adjust To:" is selected and put the percentage at 67%, that way it keeps most of the detail and you have an excellent fit to the bit chip.
Looks great dude, keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing some more.
So, guys, what Blade Base did Wildfox use in the anime?
im not sure, from the stills it looks like a heavily modified Dranzer V base mixed with a Driger V2/ Gaia Dragoon V base...
if i were you id play it safe with either a Driger S base or an SG Semi Flat Base.
This looks great! WAAYYYYY better than anything I've ever made. The best I've done is drawing a mix of an Orso face and a Saggitario face on a piece of computer paper, cutting it out, and gluing it on to a MF Gen face bolt.
Ok, so, bit of a Necro post, but I have an update for you all!

I Recently got a 3D printer of my own and started experimenting and finally managed to create an Anime Accurate version of wildfox 2 to have as my own!
Here is an image of how it came out for me, it still needs a little cleanup, but I managed to re-create the rather unique Blade Base of Wildfox 2 with 99% accuracy (its printed as one solid piece for the sake of ease): [Image: p2CDc2d.jpg]

Both the Attack Ring and the Blade base are also available on my Shapeways Store if you guys want to have one of your own at a much higher quality print that something like my Desktop 3D Printer can produce. If you would like the STL files to print on your own printer please send me a message and ill send them to you as soon as I am able.

Attack Ring: https://www.shapeways.com/product/FSW8QH...=180210487
Blade Base (Combined as one piece): https://www.shapeways.com/product/QXEJHG...ed-version

Hope you guys enjoy finally having Wildfox 2 basically Fully Realised in the real world! (there might be some model adjustment on the base later down the line, but not right now)

~flare.