A little help (plastic gen real or fake)

How do you tell the difference between fake and real plastic gen beys
I'm on eBay and they both have the d-rights and takura logo but one is in a different shade of green box and the other in usual colours yet they are both a-10 galman.
If it says Takara on it that's all the proof you need. Anyway the green one is a green recolor. Totally real.
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: If it says Takara on it that's all the proof you need. Anyway the green one is a green recolor. Totally real.

It says takara at the very bottom on the left not to sure about the bottom logo it just has the black Japanese writing in a white box on the right
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:43 PM)Plasticgen Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: If it says Takara on it that's all the proof you need. Anyway the green one is a green recolor. Totally real.

It says takara at the very bottom on the left not to sure about the bottom logo it just has the black Japanese writing in a white box on the right

That's the old Takara Logo before they merged with Tomy IIRC.
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:54 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2016  7:43 PM)Plasticgen Wrote:

That's the old Takara Logo before they merged with Tomy IIRC.

Am okay so at least I know they are all real what's the newer logo look like I take it they are only on metal beys and bursts?