A late hello from me! (and im sad :()

Hi im CosmicDestroyer and i live in Australia. Victoria, to be more precise. im sad because my parents wont let me buy anything from overseas, or even get me a present from overseas. which made me sad, because i wanted the strongest blader and ultimate DX set and i can only get them from overseas. I love beyblade, even though i know nothing about plastics or hms. i only know about MFB. ive been into it for a while, and this website for a few months.
Welcome! And don't be sad!

Here's the deal: Go to a tournament as soon as possible. As soon as your parents see all the other bladers with the beyblades you wanted to get from overseas, you then have a reference point to show them that it is actually quite common for bladers to order their beys from Japan.

This isn't a sure fire guarantee or anything, but sometimes it helps parents to know what is "normal" in a particular game before they will invest the time and money to get things that aren't sold in the corner shop.

Good luck, and I' look forward to seeing you around the forums!
Victoria ? Sweetness; welcome to the WBO !

We have the Victorian Beyblade Championships coming up this Saturday to be held in the city; so if you'd like to come it'd be awesome.

Just find the thread in the Official Events forum. (:
Welcome to the WBO Wink Enjoy here Smile
Hi Cosmic!Hope you're parents will change them mind and buy u beyblades from overseasSmile
Your parents are exactly like mine, well lucky i have my brother to buy them for me Smile , but Hi and Welcome to the WBO!
Dude dont be sad! It happens to everyone. Do what Arupaeo says and you can get all the the oversea beys you've wished for! Welcome to the WBO and remember to read the rules and most importantly HAVE FUN!
~X-Saber
why did you post this you joined oct.2
EDIT: that was before even i joined
(Dec. 08, 2011  4:51 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: I'm sad because my parents wont let me buy anything from overseas, or even get me a present from overseas. which made me sad, because i wanted the strongest blader and ultimate DX set and i can only get them from overseas.
Message people before a tournament about buying stuff from them and having them order stuff for you
Pay them at the tournament
If they want you to pay extra for the shipping fee do it
Tell your parents you're technically not directly buying from overseas
???????
Profit!

Oh yeah, welcome to the WBO!
Thanks guys!!! And I will be at beyinferno today!