A horrifying discovery(Stock Guilty+Xtreme’ vs Evipero E2)

So today I wanted to test a combination with a Beyblade someone at a tournament the other day bought me(you see he wiped the floor with me and felt bad) and I’ve been enjoying using it. I put it up against my PS Wizard Fafnir and Guilty won almost every match with a burst finish. So I decided since it was that powerful that I would go bottom-of-the-barrel and use my dual layer hasbro beys, starting with the worst of all of them, Evipero E2.

Now to give some sense of how weak it really is, all my dual layers beat it, and my two pro series beys(Wizard Fafnir and Sword Valtryek) wiped the floor with it. So how come a TT DB bey can’t stand a chance? So I had to experiment.

(LIVE TEST RESULTS)
MATCH 1
Guilty Longinus(Low)(stock) vs Evipero E2
Round 1
Guilty(survivor finish)

Round 2
Guilty (survival finish)

Round 3
Guilty (survival finish)

Guilty wins
(Note: E2 flew around like crazy one the last round, surprised it didn’t ring-out or burst. Also, all the rounds came very close)

MATCH 2

Guilty Longinus(high)(stock) vs Evipero E2

Round 1
Guilty(survivor finish)

Round 2
Guilty(ring-out finish)

Round 3
Tie

Round 4
Guilty(ring-out finish)

Guilty wins

Okay, so as we can see, base Guilty faired greatly against E2, but did not burst it, heck, it did barely any burst damage. So now it’s time for the main point: Guilty with Xtreme’ does not fair well against E2. So, on to the next test results.

(LIVE TEST RESULTS)

MATCH 1
Guilty Longinus+Xtreme’(low) vs Evipero E2

Round 1
Tie 

Round 2
Guilty(burst finish)

Round 3
Tie

Round 4
Tie

Round 5
E2(survivor finish)

Round 6
Guilty(ring-out finish)

Guilty wins

MATCH 2
Guilty Longinus+Xtreme’(high) vs Evipero E2

Round 1
Guilty(Ring out)

Round 2
E2 (survivor)

Round 3
E2 (survivor)

Round 4
E2 (survivor)

E2 wins

Well…my research may have backfired a bit, but my claim sorta stands. But to be fair it was high mode, but to be fair again base guilty did best E2 in high mode as well. So I guess a lesson can be learned here: if your opponent is using a hasbro defense bey, don’t use high mode. That’s all. I’m gonna go stare into the abyss now, see ya.