A greek dude searching for buddies to play some bey

hello beyblade world

My name is john i am from greece

I resently discovered that beyblade still exist ( and in my country) . So i was happy and i am searching about tournaments and ppl that actually play here in greece .

I am kinda old (19) i hope there are no limits on age because that would be a disaster .

I own alot beyblades from the first generation( the first that came out , about a box of them ) so feel free to gimme some infos

feel free to add me and help me for the comeback and these stuff
https://www.facebook.com/WhiteDeamonGr
Welcome! And there is no age limit, you could be 4 and it still would be fine.
Welcome! I'm kinda new too!
I'm glad to hear there is no age limit. I thought I was too old to like Beyblade.

Good luck finding other Bladers in Greece and hope to see you around!
Welcome to the WBO!!
Make sure to read the message Kai-V sent you. Have fun!!
I'm 18 lol and there are people older than you here Wink
ofc i read the messege i know how forums , work .
well i thought it weird bcz about the ages bcz as i recall i remember a beyblade tournament made by a kids playground ( like a cafe but for kids ) and had some age limits i think max was 16 ? idk
you'd be surprised though at how many people don't know how they work, including me when I first started.
Maybe that tournament wasn't put together by the WBO community, most of us agree; beyblade does not have an age limit Smile
Hello and welcome.
If I recall correctly there was a plastics tournament a while ago in Greece that ran successfully, but they did not send in the fees afterward so it couldn't be processed. Perhaps you could run one haha.

No, we definitely don't have an age limit. That's one of the WBO's advantages over official sanctioning bodies like Hasbro.

Additionally, while we just had our Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day event, you would definitely be able to host a plastics tournament whenever you want if you get enough people. If your collection is large enough you could even lend Beyblades to those who need it to make a tournament more likely to happen.

If you have any questions I'm happy to help, so just shoot me a PM. Hope I got everything, so again welcome and we hope you get to participate in tournaments and learn more about Beyblades here.
Welcome to the WBO!! Have FUN!! Grin
Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!
And there's no age limit to where you can't play beyblade anymore!Grin there's actually a new member who joined about a day or two or so and he's 52! And he wants to be in a tournament some day! (That's how old I'm gonna be and keep on balding!!XDXD)
Welcome to the WBO!! Have FUN!! Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!