A former beyblader getting back on the saddle...

(Jun. 21, 2009  11:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Smile I was Tamer Brad on OtC.

Yeah I know, those were some fun times. Hopefully the WBO will pwn as hard or maybe twice as hard as OtC. I'll do what I can to support this site fully.

(Jun. 22, 2009  12:05 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Welcome! Very cool to see another former OtC member pop up.

Thanks! And I'll be sure to spread the word around cause it looks like I'm the only one in my city!
Welcome to wbo Smile
I already think the WBO is better than OtC. Wink
hey wats up man. how long u been blading
Welcome!
I like your atitude. Im also learning to play the guitarEee
(Jun. 22, 2009  5:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I already think the WBO is better than OtC. Wink

Word. Though I still get nostalgia over the stuff that happened on OtC (Lance = epic lulz), WBO looks like it is off to a very good start. Information is easier to access and it is a lot more organized than OtC IMO. Still, there were some good memories...

(Jun. 22, 2009  7:01 AM)driger king Wrote: hey wats up man. how long u been blading

Let's see, I started beyblading when I was twelve and I stopped when I was a junior in high school. About 4 years or so.

(Jun. 22, 2009  9:44 AM)beytrikai Wrote: Welcome!
I like your atitude. Im also learning to play the guitarEee

Thanks! And I don't really have a guitar of my own, I'm using my dad's acoustic for now. And the most I can play are some Coheed (Claudio's parts) since most of the songs have the same notes, just played differently. As far as bass goes, I'm learning a few songs here and there but I'm mostly making up some songs for my epic poem, the link is in my signature! (I also do shameless promotions from time to time Wink) What kind of set-up do you have?

(Jun. 22, 2009  12:25 PM)Nuno Wrote: Welcome! Grin

Thanks!
Welcome Grin

I also play guitar (and bass + drums lol). Anyway glad we seem to have another consistent member Smile
well, ive been on the site a few days now and im starting to get back into the swing of things but i never introduced myself so here goes, my name is Josh....most ppl call me JB (my initials...) i got back into beyblading after watching the last episode of g-rev which i missed and then saw mfb, im saving to import some soon, uhh i love final fantasy games and other stuff....im currently confused on what to get from mfb and am hoping to make some good friends here and learn alot =D
Zarrox, If you wanted to introduce yourself, you had to post your own thread xP. Please don't put it in someone elses. Glad to meet you though. Make a new topic about yourself then we can start getting to know eachother!