A former beyblader getting back on the saddle...

Hey,

My name is Josh, some of you may know me as Hirokou or soopahspeed from OTC. A few days ago I had the sudden itch to start playing beyblades again after I saw my friend's collection. But I lost my stadiums and Beyblades about a year ago, so I'm in the somewhat long process of buying some again. Somethings lead to another and I found this website. And now I hear they are coming out with a new line altogether. @_@; (Time to start again).

Other than my renewed interest in Beyblades, I'm also interested in music (I'm learning to play bass and guitar), writing poetry/lyrics, writing a epic poem that is going to be turned into songs later on, a certain little fairie at a certain Renaissance Faire, and music (Bonus points if you like 30 Seconds to Mars, Muse, The Fall of Troy and Coheed and Cambria).

Okay, I'm going back to lurking. See you all around sometime.

- Josh
You seem like a good person........welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 Whereabouts are you from? Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the new MFB?
Welcome to WBO! Smile

Yeah, there's a new beyblade series...

Metal Fight Beyblade which is the new beyblade series was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until Fall 2010 by Hasbro and the show will be dubbed by Nelvana (the dubbed name will be Beyblade: Metal Fusion).

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade. And if you read around the forums you will quickly learn a lot about MFB Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Where you from?
Welcome!
I spy two very large signatures on this page....I'll go and check the guidelines, in the meantime, might be an idea for some people to check their sigs are legal lest I remove them......

EDIT: Thanks guys. Smile
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Well, I lived in New York and Orlando, now I live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I don't see much beyblading going on in my area but I'm going to make the best of it for now.

Yeah, I brushed upon the new MFB and it seems really cool, just a more metal'd version of HMS (I didn't think that was possible at that time) and it seems pretty good from what I can see. Still, for nostalgic reasons, I'm going to restart my collection with plastics first.
Your siggy, is too big^^
Also, I think we have another member either in your city or very close. You should check the map.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Thanks! And I fixed my sig, is it too big now?
Welcome! I appreciate it when members take the time to lurk, take sometime to re familiarize yourself with the game.

The introductory PM has many useful links for reading; check them out Smile
(Jun. 21, 2009  10:53 PM)BrooklynBEGA Wrote: Thanks! And I fixed my sig, is it too big now?

Yes yes, it's good thanks. Joyful_3 Tbh, I prefer the new one anyways. Smile
True, so glad I found that one and the author's signature should be on there. And looked at the map, there are a few in North Carolina but so far I'm the only one registered in Charlotte. And yeah, I'm saving that PM...well, gtg see y'all around!
Welcome to the WBO Smile I was Tamer Brad on OtC.
I thought he was talking about my sig xP
I got a new one anyways...
Welcome! Very cool to see another former OtC member pop up.
Welcome Grin! Enjoy your stay Smile.
Sorry off topic but whats OTC?
Off the Chain; Brad's old Beyblade website.
Kool [No more about that now xP]
welcome to WBO
hope you enjoy it here x3