A few questions on collecting old-school beyblades

Hi, I'm not too sure if the answers to my questions have been posted on the forum, I've looked around on some threads but couldn't find any definite answers.

Just a bit of a background, I'm having an idea of starting to collect beyblades, now I mean the OLD-SCHOOL ones, the ones with Tyson, Kai, Ray, Max... that's all I remember lol. So, the first season pretty much. I have absolutely no idea what these "weird" looking beyblades are about and don't have any interest in collecting these ones. DRAGOONFTW.

1. What are the old-school beyblades referred to as, if they even have a name?

I know there are 3 different types, or maybe 4. I've read the term "plastic beyblades", is that it?

EDIT: Just found a very helpful thread on the forum (stupid me for not seeing it before), and I ASSUME that they are actually called plastic beyblades however would still like confirmation.

2. Is it possible to get a complete list of all the old-school beyblades that were manufactured. I've tried looking around on google to no prevail.

EDIT: So I'm assuming this thread is ALL the plastic beyblades that have been manufactured? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...rence-List

However, could someone please explain to me what the A- series are and Booster series?