A few formats I want to be added to the WBO

I have been thinking about this for a while and I want it to be true. So here is my list of I want to be added to the WBO

1. Fake Burst Beys only
I have a few burst fakes and I want them to be allowed in this format. This includes the brands, S3 aka Storm Gyro, Rapidity, Tornado Burst and more.

2. 1v1v1v1
I really want a battle royale format to be true. It works like this, 4 groups of 4 fight it out in a BB-15 and the people that lose a round will lose the bey they used untill only one person has 1 or more beyblades in their deck usable.

3. GT Format
Since the upcoming release of GT,  I want this format in there Short and sweet.
(Mar. 04, 2019  4:44 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I have been thinking about this for a while and I want it to be true. So here is my list of I want to be added to the WBO

1. Fake Burst Beys only
I have a few burst fakes and I want them to be allowed in this format. This includes the brands, S3 aka Storm Gyro, Rapidity, Tornado Burst and more.

2. 1v1v1v1
I really want a battle royale format to be true. It works like this, 4 groups of 4 fight it out in a BB-15 and the people that lose a round will lose the bey they used untill only one person has 1 or more beyblades in their deck usable.

3. GT Format
Since the upcoming release of GT,  I want this format in there Short and sweet.

1. Fake Burst Beys only
We won't want fakes to tournament.

2. 1v1v1v1
WBO Ranking System allow only 1v1

3. GT Format
This need testing, when GT released. If GT dominate in Burst tournaments, maybe Organized Play Team ban GT in Burst Format and make Gachi Format.
Then the 1v1v1v1 format should be all unranked
Fake format will never happen, period. 4 person battles would be a ranking nightmare and will likely never happem as well. There is no reason for a GT Format because the performance of them should at least be comparable to the Cho-Z beys despite the new Layer construction, so theres no reason for it to be a thing.

I'm going to close this thread now since theres nothing left to add to this.