A few Stamina combos

Here are my top stamina combos so far Smile

Thermal Pisces T125D
Flame Libra DF145BS
Flame Bull 145B

I also have a WB bottom, would that be a good stamina bottom to replace any of the above used?

If anyone wants pictures, I can post some up
WB is not a good stamina bottom because it is too grippy. I cannot comment on thermal because I have never used it myself. However T125 is fairly unsuccessful because it is too low.

Your best option would be Flame Bull/Libra/Pisces DF145D
Don't you have Earth Aquila? Don't have it yet, but it's a great stamina wheel try Earth Aquila DF145D
From the parts that you listed in the "Build me a combo" thread, those are not your top stamina combos at all.

And adding to what Benkei already said, BS is a pretty bad bottom for stamina. It has horrible balance.

This would be your best stamina combo, out of the parts you currently have:

(Jan. 14, 2010  3:15 AM)Aqua Wrote: MF Libra C145WB (one of the best defense combos, atm)
Earth Aquila DF145D (top tier stamina combo)
Storm 100F/ HF (Decent attack combo, RF would have been preferred)
HF has increased stamina and is easier to control. Having said that RF is a better option
(Jan. 16, 2010  3:35 PM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: HF has increased stamina and is easier to control. Having said that RF is a better option

Okay...

What does that have to do with stamina combos?
I'm using Earth Aquila already, and I only have one.

Since everyone says that other than Libra, Earth is the best defensive wheel, I'm using MF Earth Leone C145WB

But, Thermal Pisces T125D has out spun almost every other blade I have... and Flame LibraDF145BS is pretty decent.
I don't have any other bottoms to use...
I might put a DF145 on T Pisces though, instead of T125 to give it a bit more height.
(Jan. 16, 2010  7:31 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I'm using Earth Aquila already, and I only have one.

Since everyone says that other than Libra, Earth is the best defensive wheel, I'm using MF Earth Leone C145WB

But, Thermal Pisces T125D has out spun almost every other blade I have... and Flame LibraDF145BS is pretty decent.
I might put a DF145 on T Pisces though, instead of T125 to give it a bit more height.

If you can't use Earth (the reason you gave doesn't really make much sense BTW) and Thermal Pisces is better than Flame Libra then use Thermal Pisces DF145D
(Jan. 16, 2010  7:31 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I'm using Earth Aquila already, and I only have one.

Huh? In your sig it says you have a Libra. If Thermal is better than Flame, then go for it. But don't use BS, it's carp. Thermal Pisces/Flame Libra DF145D are your best bets.

So if you don't have Libra, before a match you can switch parts around? If at home, obviously not. Thermal hasn't been tested properly to be deemed a stamina wheel, so If I were you, I'd use Flame.
Well... thermal has been doing pretty well... Thermal Pisces DF145D has beaten every other stamina blade I have by outspin. And its working pretty well Wink

I do have a Libra.. but wasn't it banned or something?
The committee are yet to reach a decision.
I prefer Flame and Earth to Thermal from initial results.
i dnt have mfb but by studying 2 yrs i think virgo with sags claw track 145 with the best sharp bottom is the best
Yeah, I was thinking Thermal wouldn't be great.
and Libra hasn't been banned, it might be, but the comittee haven't decided what to do yet.
(so Libra isn't banned)

uh sly, DF145 is better than C145 for stamina. How could you be studying MFB for 2 years when it has only been out that long, and that HWS came out in 2009?
Virgo, Flame, Libra and Earth are the best stamina wheels and the best bottom is SD, D and B.
my combo is
metal face\or normal face
earth aqulia
DF145
WB
thats more of a defense combo......... not great stamina.
Yah, that would be pretty bad for stamina...

My Defense combos are actually pretty good though(I think), but thats in my other thread...

Now.. again, the reason why I'm not using Earth in a stamina combo is because I only have ONE earth wheel, and I'm using it in a defense combo at the moment, which I really like, and IMO, Flame and Thermal are both better stamina wheels than earth...
Not sure why most people don't like thermal... but its pretty good, with DF145D, its been beating all my flame blades by outspin....
(Jan. 17, 2010  10:10 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: IMO, Flame and Thermal are both better stamina wheels than earth...
Not sure why most people don't like thermal... but its pretty good, with DF145D, its been beating all my flame blades by outspin....

Obviously if your using a good track and bottom with Thermal, and a not-so-good track and bottom with Flame and Earth, then Thermal will win... So unless you actually did proper tests, you can't say: Thermal > Flame > Earth.
Tracks and bottoms I'm using with flame are 145b, 145bs, and t125es.
I may try thermal pisces c145d v flame 145d. Ill do like five rounds and see what happens.
Okay? D's Stamina is superior to B, BS and ES ... If you really want to test two Wheels, you should use the same Track and Bottom on both ...
(Jan. 17, 2010  8:26 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Tracks and bottoms I'm using with flame are 145b, 145bs, and t125es.
I may try thermal pisces c145d v flame 145d. Ill do like five rounds and see what happens.

This is exactly what I mean.

If you want to test a stamina wheel to see how good it is, you have use the same track and bottom for both wheels. For example, Thermal DF145B and Flame DF145B. Also, 5 rounds isn't nearly enough.
Mf flame bull gb145 SD

wheight = stamina ?
(Nov. 06, 2010  6:53 PM)San Wrote: Mf flame bull gb145 SD

wheight = stamina ?
Weight well distributed can equal to Stamina ... In this case, a Metal Face is positioned exactly where it should not, and GB145 is not as good as just 145.