A family starting

HI! My sons and myself have just started beybladeing. We all love items of play such as Beyblade and Bakugan and such. We live in Chattanooga Tn and we are slowly learning the ropes. I kno that Beyblade have been around a good good while but my oldest son (Auggie who is 9) really started by getting into the cartoon. At christmas time we bought him a blade. I saw and noticed it wasnt fun to play alone so next chance I got I went and got me one also so he could play with me. We are looking for more experienced players to help. I come from pass card games and DnD type games as well I play WoW so kinda make me proud that Auggie and Lelend (my 3 year old) has picked up such hobbies like I did growing up. I am also looking for a place in Tennessee and North Georgia and Alabama to buy metal faced blades. I preferr not to order them. So if you live close to the Chattanooga area in Tennessee please send me a mail. We would love to get to know more people. Also any websites anyone can link me or send me to better explain parts and peices and there purposes and useages would help a ton! THNX ALL!
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your Stay!
yup. but what beys do you have
Atm my son oldest son has Storm Peg. I have Dark Bull and my youngest son has Thermal Pisces. I am looken to upgrade from the mainly plastic parts to the full metal tops. I see alot of pics of them but I cant find a place to buy them for the world.