A bit about me

Hi everyone !
My name is Yu ,but everyone calls me Gingka.Pegasis_Wink
At school I love to beyblade with my friend sora(Tyler).ok,that's not their real names ,they're just nicknames.

Also just recently,my old friend Kenta(Joel ) started calling me chicken wings.

If anyone in the world said "girls can't be beybladers " I'll prove em wrong! Although I'm girl,I'm one of the best Australian bladers around.

I enjoy drawing and reading /watching manga and anime,especially metal fight beyblade ones .
If there were tournaments in my area in SA,I'd go ,but unfortunately there isn't any.

My mum says that I'm too old to play beyblade and need to do other things,but I
don't think that's true.I love beyblading and will beyblade forever!

I think I'm strong in a way and I always deal with being the odd one out(which means I'm trying to whiteout /nail polish my beys while they're trying to white out their love letters / trying to buy the most expensive nail polish in history ).I also have to deal with so-called popular girls , beyblade-hating bullies(which in this case is so not easy) and loner trouble .

I'm a very shy and polite person on the outside,but once you know me I'm a idiot(that's what all of my ex-friends recon I am),a very confident/knowledgeable,smart cookie ,hot head(so hot you could cook burgers,no just kidding),funny,emotional,puppy eye expert and the best friend on earth.
My personality is very similar to Naruto(Naruto season 1) like the fact that I love instant ramen ,and similar to how I'm extremely lonely .But I'm also like Gingka in a way which is like I'm very forgiving(I think that's more like Toby ) ,I've got a big heart and always gets psyched when battling someone.

Anyway,I'm here in the WBO!

Note:my dream is to meet Takafumi Adachi san one day.
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
I'm so happy there's another girl blader here!^^
Welcome to WBO ! (I'm not a girl, but I think soon girl bladers will control WBO XD theres more and more girls on WBO) happy to see that beyblade interest boys and girls, I wish have a girlfriend that like beyblade Joyful_2 Welcome to WBO !