A beyblade with 4 weight disk

(Jul. 23, 2009  11:05 AM)FelGrand Wrote: It's illegal, nothing to discuss here

It's in the "Your Creation" section, that arguably makes it easier to discuss since I'm assuming he understands that this isn't usable competitively, and isn't official.
Oh..I thought it was in the modifications, I didn't see cuz I juz jumped to the recent posts

But still, its illegal
How did you manage to pull off 4 Weight disks?
Holy carp

Is there a guide to doing this that you can show us?
Alongst the fake beyblades, they relased both metal bottoms, attack rings, and spin gears. Amongst the spin gears they had gears that allowed for 3-4 weight disks at once, unless he stacked spin gears I'm thinking that's how he pulled it off.

That being said, I went to our local summer night market and managed to grab three sets (out of curiosity) for about $20 AR, spin gear, blade base, I'll post up pictures once I feel like tinkering with them.
ive constructed a blade with 5 weight disks using all official parts ill post it up wen i get chance (or u can look at my collection on the photo thread in the general bb discussion lol c if u can spot it with fake 2 fake weight disks on)
I wanna see this versus A storm Pegasis! Plastic beys cant move it...but maybe that could
(Jul. 23, 2009  2:19 PM)BlacK PhoeniX Wrote: ive constructed a blade with 5 weight disks using all official parts ill post it up wen i get chance (or u can look at my collection on the photo thread in the general bb discussion lol c if u can spot it with fake 2 fake weight disks on)

heyjust a shot for advice to much loose weight bring down blades maximum rotation well no attack pattern loose balance contact though good defense but try using shaft gear base for stamina cool man you people my kind people live by blading
if its illegal learn the best you can do endured control hey dont enter tournaments its cool just blading forget my troubles feel like nothing else its cool being blader but all have are opinion be respected i miss my tonfa launcher
Wow man seriously

I have no clue what on earth you just said.
4 Disks...

ur just asking for that Bey to fall right over.
Gotta say this is the most wicked blade I seen! I made somehting like this but it only had 2 wieght disk and had a spring glued on the bottom!
^ must resist making an emo referance. lol.
But yeah, I bet a zombie could still beat it.
LOL i would want one if it wasnt illegal
Bahaha I laughed so hard when i saw the picture. lol (4 weight disks.. makes a beyblade look funny. XD)
(Jul. 25, 2009  5:57 PM)Giga Wrote: ^ must resist making an emo referance. lol.
But yeah, I bet a zombie could still beat it.

lol dont judge me so hard man even though I have a bad reputation...I can be nice and kiddish at times. Hehe whats a zombie? I like calling my things differently but anyways tell me about a zombie customization! Eee