A Warning when Buying MFB

PLEASE READ THE EDITS AS MY OPINION HAS CHANGED AND ID LIKE APOLOGIZE TO BEYBLADESAURUS

Known seller Beybladesaurus. Also known as M12390.(also known as 7rodes on the WBO fourms) Has recently admitted to knowingly selling midfakes and selling them for the price of official beyblades. Recently a buyer(who wishes to remain anonymousus) purchased a skeleton phantom Orion. Which only 100 were produced. And at the time of posting M12390 had 8 of them. Its a bit shocking for 1 seller to have under 10% of a known product.  

After some investigations. And some comparisons from a great member zankye we were able to 100% confirm that what the buyer purchased was a midfake. Please be careful when buying MFB in the future. As this could ruin the market as we know it. 

Below are imgur albums for proof

M12390's admission http://imgur.com/a/0yoibgq

Authentic TT skeleton ed. Orion(provided by Zankye) http://imgur.com/a/4N5QssI

Mid fake orion http://imgur.com/a/u5F5xNd

Notice the lettering and codes. The font is very much off, and no TT facebolt Uses 3 digit codes(in the midfakes case HH2) where as zankyes has H4

Edit:

My reason for posting this may have been not given very clearly. My warning to to be wary of even legit proven sellers as even they can make mistakes. But I do admit I probably did not give the seller a fair shake. It was an accident and like Magik has replied a refund was issued.

Id like to apologize for causing drama as that wasnt my intention. And the seller I listed above is a very good steller with an amazing track record.
I am neutral, but wanna say that he is working out a partial refund with the person who bought the Orion.
This ended up blowing up in the World Bladers Discord last night, where I'm a staff member, and many things were said there. I feel like I should bring a few of those up here too.

-This seller has a lot of Beyblades and a lot of sales under his belt. We're talking a garage full of boxes containing nothing else but Beyblades and accessories, and over 700 positive reviews on eBay within the last year (which is as long as eBay lets them remain visible for). Assuring the quality if every single item is something he strives to do, but naturally a few mistakes are bound to slip through the cracks on occasion just through the sheer volume.
-He does all these sales despite being an active full-time college student, with all the work, stress, and dedication that entails which also limits the time he has to check on things.
-The seller he purchased them for confirmed to him that they were legitimate moreso than others normally do (likely due to the high price tag), which may have resulted in a more lax check for these items.
-Due to realizing that they were midfake after the fact, he has since removed these items off of eBay for the foreseeable future and has resolved to label them as midfakes should he return them to his eBay profile.
-As Swift has mentioned above, he is currently in negotiations with the buyer to work out a partial refund for his error. It's perhaps a bit late in coming, but I have confirmed it is being done.

I also doubt that one seller, one who has sold hundreds of legitimate beys in the past, is going to ruin the market over one mistake or midfake. All in all it's a lot of drama, but almost no consideration was given to the stellar track record of the past and this is a rather serious thing to ignore. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't judge a person by their one mistake over this may successful sales, even if this one had a particularly high price tag. Consider the good and the bad before making your decisions here, as 99.99% of their stuff is still legitimate in the end, and the only other thing I recall him bringing up as a midfake claims as much in its eBay description already.
Id like to make a formal apology. I should have waited until this situation was closed to post. My intention was to warn people that even trusted sellers can have things slip past them unknowingly. But I was a bit caught in the drama. I have edited my post to address this and will likely delete this thread
I'm a bit surprised that not a single beytuber has ever made a video of what midfakes are.
You do realize that there's different one right? There's a 100 per Country or eben more. Some might have different codes. The japenese one probably doesn't have the same one than from Taiwan. I doubt it's midfake
(Nov. 25, 2021  12:43 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I'm a bit surprised that not a single beytuber has ever made a video of what midfakes are.

Oh no they have, just uh, they spread misinformation typically.
(Dec. 23, 2022  7:20 PM)DragrenNemesis Wrote: You do realize that there's different one right? There's a 100 per Country or eben more. Some might have different codes. The japenese one probably doesn't have the same one than from Taiwan. I doubt it's midfake

This is old. But please read our rational.

No TT produced Beyblade uses 3 digit codes for facebolt printing. While codes to shift for batches they must follow a set pattern.