8.33%
It is in between
29.17%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Kinda of short but good,and you can use gloom if you want
Did I not put it in the spoiler?
when are u doin nxt chapter
Chapter 6

The team walked around the block looking for strong bladers to battle so they can train for the tourney. They walked into the old, broken down B-Pit and found the Bey-Destruction team battling eachother. One of the team members spotted them, and told the others to get them. They launched their beys head-on. The team hiding got up and launched their beys back at them. When all of they beys touched at the most slightest tap, there was a huge explosion. It knocked back all of them. Sam's bey was the only one left spinning. He told his team he used his move right before they touched.
At that moment another beyblade hit Pegasus. It was the leader,Andy. His bey came back to him and he showed everyone his bey, Zombie Wolf. Inside of the spin track contained a heavy ball. Pegasus came back to Sam. Andy and Sam got ready to battle. They launched their beys. Pegasus attacked Wolf but it didn't budge at all. Wolf hit Pegasus and got knocked out but hit the wall and came back in. Andy called for the special moveGrineath Ball. It rushed at Pegasus at very fast speed. Sam called for the special move:Burning Star. Pegasus rushed at Wolf at the same speed. When they collided with eachother, it caused an explosion that blew the roof off and pushed everyone to the wall.
When the smoke faded, both beys had stopped spinning. Everyone was knocked unconscious and noone woke.

Well this chapter is done. I am thinking of writing this whole story, copying it then pasting it here. Does anyone like the idea?
not a lot o' action
Name:Kai Shoyoshi
Bey:Ray Libra
SpecialConfusedound Wave Vibration Ray
Libra goes up high use sound waves to confuse the other bey and then attack the bey
Characteristics:Black spiked hair where jeans
Name:Will.
Hair:mostly covering his eyes,red.
Clothes:dark red pants,dark red shirt.
bey:destruction centipede. special move:poison slash.
during poison slash it glows dark red and creates a small crack in the ground in which the opponests's preformance tip gets stuck in then centipede slowly disintegrates.
Personality:Will never fights with his full strength unless he has to.but will stand up for his friends.
he is also most of the time silent.
P.S he is good
by "centipede disintegrates" i mean centipede disintegrates the opponent

description of destruction wheel:21 small spheres making it look like the poison wheel.it is colored as well:1ball pink. 1ball blue. 1ball pink. 1ball blue ect,ect...
Name:Gab
BeyGrinark Pegasis T125RF
MoveGrinark Wing
it quickly hits the opponent at the side then when the opponent is at the air it hits its performance tip leaving it upside down when it lands.
he is good
I have limited time on the computer now because of school so I will write from time to time.
The persistent souls maybe?or the swift shooters?
HAHAHA i love how my character ran away and said: "YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK!!" i loved that but yeah and my character info you can just change him to the funny type. oh and i said he would turn good, will that come soon? love the story
whens the next chapter????!!!!
Chapter 7

Everyone woke slowly but they coud not move an inch. Brian was not hit with enough damage to be killed. So he got up and walked over to pick up his master. He got yelled at Andy. So Brian just dropped him and went to pick up the others and took them out of the building. He took them to the B-Pit to rest. He stayed with them and fell asleep.

The next morning, he woke up with a blanket around him. He stood up and walked out to the dining room where everyone was sitting and eating. They all saw him and thanked him for bringing them back. Sam offered Brian a place in the Saviors, but had a stomach ache so he did not finish. John talked to him about a spot in the team. Brian thought about it for a moment, then he told them that he accepted.
John said"Lets celebrate."
Sam barfed a puddle in where he sat. Everyone ran out and Kat showed him to the shower so he could bathe because he smelled like dirt from the intense training from when he was with the Bey-Destruction.

Hey guys this chapter is not done but i will make a continued chapter 7.
Chapter 7 cont.

After Brian was done he went out to the training pits. He did not want to battle Sam yet until he beat everyone else. He battled John. They battled a fierce battle that lasted for 3 hours. John finally ended as winner. Brian stared at his beyblade with wide eyes. Then he was about to call a rematch when Christian popped in out of nowhere. He called Brian out for a battle. They both went over to a pit and battled. Psycic Libra attacked Ray Pegasus with his special move the moment he got in the arena. Pegasus suddenly used his move. Pegasus dodged the attack from Libra and sent one back at it. Brian won the battle.
Christian then ran up to Sam and told him that he accepted the offer of joining the Saviors. He then at the same time told the whole team that he saw the Bey-Destruction team torturing a little kid in the alley. The whole team ran to the alley as fast as they could. They saw one guys almost stepping on the kid's bey. Kat shot Storm Kite and used Sky Crusher to stop the bully from destroy in the bey, but she sped up the foot and almost destroyed the bey. Christian saw this and shot his bey and called on his special move and knocked out the child's beyblade and used the supersonic waves on the foot which knocked over the bully. The others saw this and let the kid get his bey and leave but he stayed in the corner and watched. The bully and the other members with him shot there beys head-on against Christian's Libra. Suddenly they heard a voice yell,"Ray Libra, Special Move Sound Wave Vibration Ray!!!!" The bully's and the member's beys stopped and Ray Libra attacked them at such a speed nothing could read it. The beys were knocked into the air and fell to the ground. The members ran away and the kid tripped one of them, who stood up and ran in tears.
The kid ran to the Saviors team. Kat asked him for his name. He said his name was Kai Shoyoshi. He asked to join the group and Sam jumped on the conversation and said to him,"Well the team does need more members." Kat then punched Sam in the head, and they all walked home proud of their new member except Sam who had a bruised forehead.
im loving this maybe if your a good drawer you could draw the characters!
(Jan. 12, 2011  1:40 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: im loving this maybe if your a good drawer you could draw the characters!

Hmm......I do draw comics but there are very[i] bad
I have a character
Name: Hiro
Bey: Earth Aries
Special: Dig aries digs a whole in the stadium and then pops out under opponents bey.
Appearance: Blonde hair (in hyouma's style), blue eyes, blue jeans, blue t-shirt.
he laughs at almost everything and is bad at first but then becomes Good.
hope i helped
If you need bad guys i have one for you
Name: Ryuki Himane.
Bey: Ancient Quetzalcoatl F100MF Ancient is like Vulcan metal wheel, only the smash attack point is sharper. F100 Looks Like DF145 The difference being F145 only has ridges on its left side.
Moves: Ancient Judgment: Quetzalcoatl launches his Opponent high into the air.
Ancient Slam: Slams the midair opponent to ground. (only useable After ancient judgement)
Ancient Ground: Changes The Stadium To what looks like ruins of a civilization. rock falls all the time. forcing beys to move quickly.
Looks: Black Tank Top With White Jacket Left unbuttoned. Black Pants With Several Chains On it.
The way he stands and talks is like Mizuchi from Beyblade MF.
Personality: Somewhat Insane, very evil, Likes To explore ancient ruins.
Brian wants a rival!
Name:Reiki Hiwazara
Character's Look:Gray t-shirt with the Aries symbol on it,a gray and white stripped hoodie,black jeans with a chain,a belt that holds the grip and bey holder,black and white slip on shoes,and glasses.
Personality:He likes to joke around when he's with his friends but gets serious when he's blading.He likes to spend some time online and shop at the B-Pit.
BeyEeearth Aries SRD(Spinning Rubber Defender)RWB(Rubber Wide Ball)
Special Move:Iron Rammer:The bey turns into solid steel knocking the opponent out of the stadium.
can i change my characters bey to thermal pieces
and special move to tsunami (my bey makes a tsunami appear and it washes out opponents bey)
Hey Minh Guess who it is... Dennis!!! and i have a character for u!!!

NameConfusedoduku Yumiya (Kenta's brother)
Beyblade: MF Flame Centaurus R125EWD (eternal wide defense)

|Special Move:Burning Blade(uses the rubber on the spin track to slow the other beyblade's spin and then attacks using the flame and EWD tip)

Soduku's Info:
hair: Red
Clothes:Green T shirt and black jacket,Black skinny jeanes,and a beyblade container in his arm (Yellow)
Name:Kai Shoyoshi
Bey:Ray Libra
SpecialConfusedound Wave Vibration Ray
Libra goes up high use sound waves to confuse the other bey and then attack the bey
Characteristics:Black spiked hair where jeans
cant wait for the next part!