A True Beyblade Family

Hi all

Just wanted to let you all know about our Beyblade mad family

Myself at 45 must be the oldest Player here
and lucas who is 3 maybe the youngest
Gregory is 8 completes the family.

we have his friends round most days and play for a while

between us we have over 50 beyblades some bought here in the uk but a lot from ebay (no fakes)

we all have grip launchers but i'd love to see the compass and led scope etc available in the uk as we dont seem to get much good stuff released here.

i did find an old Thunder Rumbler stadium at our local Toys r us the other day which we like as it has the 3 pockets which seems to be better for attack blades as is miles better than the new Hasbro stadiums

Next saturday i have arranged for Gregs birthday a Beyblade tournament with 6 of his friends coming over, should be fun.

I'll post back after the tournament and let you know how it went, i may even pluck up the courage to organize a proper one at some stage as i cant find any anywhere in the uk. (mind you even if i did find one i'd probably be disqualified for being too old Smile )
Wow. Thats Coollllio Tongue_out.
For Stadiums buy a Takara Tomy Attack Stadium. Its the best Stadium out there.
Thats cool and there is no age limit on tournaments and you can also play in your own tourney. My dad is a beyblade fan and he's around 50! I am 11 and am the only blader (besides my dad) who beyblades in my area as well, but the occasional tourney will pop up and I go
oh wow, i don't know anybody who love the game that much.
No age limits on tourneys? Nice to know that info!
I got some friends interested in beyblade myself recently, the parents and both their daughters play lol.
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:45 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: No age limits on tourneys? Nice to know that info!
I got some friends interested in beyblade myself recently, the parents and both their daughters play lol.

No age limit in our tournaments. Hasbro of course still has age restrictions ...
Ah crud, of course. That slightly threw me off because I thought I saw somewhere way back when that I was a year to old or something.
Only my cousin and brother like beyblades in my family.
Nice to see that I'm not the only one.. Smile

I'm 34, and my daughter Issey is 3, and my youngest daughter Namie is 1.5.

I play with my family too almost every other day. Issey can launch perfectly, although not powerful, while Namie usually just steals the beys and runs around the room.
glad to hear we are not the only ones then

Lucas who is 3 is superb with a string launcher but the biggest mistake a made was buying him a wind and shoot as he could'nt get on with the light launchers , damn that is the biggest load of rubbish ever.

They both have LR launchers now and are loving them although i have had to repair them both a couple of times but thats easy enough to do

just need one for me now , the kids always get the best stuff Smile
just thought i would post some pics of our Beys and the carry cases

[Image: imag0224fd.jpg]

[Image: imag0225r.jpg]

[Image: imag0227b.jpg]

[Image: imag0229.jpg]

Some of the stuff is out as we were playing.
Post those pictures in the 'Beyblade Collection' Thread and you'll get yourself a 'Rose Gold Face' which will remain under your profile picture as a sign that you have posted proof of you owning over 50 beyblades. Unless your not into that stuff.
Thanks

I did post it but for some reason my post dissapeared
Thanks

I did post it but for some reason my post dissapeared
Man, some people have all the luck. My sister thinks I'm a dork, my mom has that expression of 'ok, it's just a toy, let him play by himself' on all the time, and my dad blades but acts like its a huge chore. He also thinks that it makes no sense to launch at the same time as me. :\ But I'm trying to get my high school into it, and it's beginning to work out among my grade. I got one of my friends to join here, he just is never on or has posted at all...

But still, that's awesome. I wish it was the same for me.