A Question About Weight Distribution

Which weight is best for a well-rounded combo: Centralized Wight Distribution, Outward Weight Distribution, Inward Weight Distribution, or Focused Weight Distribution (Think Xcalius)? I want to make a custom Beyblade and so something unique with weight distribution.
(Aug. 06, 2023  4:29 AM)Karasu27 Wrote: Which weight is best for a well-rounded combo: Centralized Wight Distribution, Outward Weight Distribution, Inward Weight Distribution, or Focused Weight Distribution (Think Xcalius)? I want to make a custom Beyblade and so something unique with weight distribution.

None is; each distribution is acclimated towards a certain type. OWD increases stamina via centrifugal force, speed by taking more weight off of the driver, and attack power by having more weight towards the points of impact(perimeter of the bey). However, it decreases defense and burst resistance because of the increased impact.

CWD goes the opposite route by buffing defense and burst resistance by decreasing weight at the point of impacts and can also increase attack power by increasing rotational speeds. But it also hinders stamina and speed for the weight at the center.

I take it by IWD, you mean a combo with no specific weight distribution. it should be noted that this is incredibly rare and hard to make irl because it  will usually lean towards OWD or CWD, but theoretically it should just have even parameters.

And FWD  increases attack power the most by putting all of the weight onto one point. It also unbalances the bey, possibly allowing for more speed via the bey's shaking pushing it in a certain direction. It can also increase the power of Upper/Smash attacks. The weaknesses are the lack of defense and stamina this comes with, as well as the inconsistency; due to the rotation of a bey, you might not hit the special contact point with all of the weight, and the shaking can ruin a consistent attack patterns.

Because of the reasons listed above; CWD is for Defense, OWD for Stamina, IWD for Balance, and FWD for Attack. Hope this helped.
Ok, thank you! This helped a lot! Also, by IWD, I mean when the weight of the Beyblade is focused inwards. In theory, it would decrease damage and provide stability due to the weight of the Beyblade being focused inwards, right?
(Aug. 07, 2023  6:54 PM)Karasu27 Wrote: Ok, thank you! This helped a lot! Also, by IWD, I mean when the weight of the Beyblade is focused inwards. In theory, it would decrease damage and provide stability due to the weight of the Beyblade being focused inwards, right?

Yes, but it would decrease stamina and agility. Essentially, it would come with all of the strengths and weaknesses of CWD.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info! Smile