A New Member!

Hello, welcome to the WBO!

I hope you have a fantastic time here.

Take a look at this:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO
welcome to the wbo make sure u have a fun time and take time to read the rules Grin
Love the name.

Well, welcome!
Lol, Your name is amazing, Welcome.
I forgot:
/Zephyr/ Wrote:It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

holy carp zephyr, since when did you know all that! DJ - Shock! Dj - Uh. It is a mystery
I asked poseidon for the list about 30 mins ago. I just entered how to do it and spaced them out. Mystery Solved
Dj - Disappointed ... oh i thought there'd be some great mystery, anyway as i said good luck!
Welcome to the WBO!
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome to the WBO
hello takara tomy .nice to meet you.can you please send me a beyblade that is samurai pegasis for free because i don,t have any beyblade. if ok please send me a reply and i will message my address toy you
hi,takara tomy and welcome Smile
Guys, this topic was opened in 2011. Why would you bump a such old, (not to mention it's an introducing) topic for asking an useless question ?
Dude, this thing is like 4 years old!

Quickly, get into this thread and be inb4 lock!

Anyway, dead user so not a major lost.
(Mar. 11, 2018  5:03 AM)Nachiket Wrote: hii

Hello, @[Nachiket]. Sorry to say, but this thread is quite old, having not been posted in since 2015. But, if you wish to introduce yourself, feel free to make a thread in the "Introduce Yourself!" forum, so everyone can welcome you correctly. Also, just to be clear for the future, posting in an old thread, for the most part, is not recommended, and is considered "necro-bumping". So, try not to do it. And, try to avoid one-word posts, as they are also against the rules. But, if you need any help, feel free to PM me! I'd love to help you in learning the ropes of this place!