A Mini Hasbro Tournament

my second combo Blast Jinnius 8 Reboot
So, can we have two combos? If so, my second combo is Roktavor 5 Iron.
(Jul. 14, 2018  10:31 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: So, can we have two combos? If so, my second combo is Roktavor 5 Iron.

That’s in

(Jul. 14, 2018  9:07 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: my second combo Blast Jinnius 8 Reboot

I have the recolored one, it comes with 4G Flugal

(Jul. 14, 2018  5:40 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: If it's Hasbro, then Survive is actually pretty good and Heavy actually helps aid burst resistance.

Let's do Anubion A2 Heavy Survive and just go balls-to-the-walls Stamina in here, because A2 is the only layer here that can really do Stamina without insta-bursting to God-layer beys.

As a second combo, Xcalius X3 4Vortex Xtreme, because that's the best Attack type I think you can make out of these parts. Ironically, it's also probably the best to take down my A2 combo above.

I got your first combo down, but I don’t have Vortez, since I have a recolored Genesis Valtryek, and 4 is taken. I only have 8 left in terms of number disks
(Jul. 14, 2018  1:13 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I got your first combo down, but I don’t have Vortez, since I have a recolored Genesis Valtryek, and 4 is taken. I only have 8 left in terms of number disks

What non-core disks do you still have remaining? It's hard to keep track of it all.
[quote pid='1448384' dateline='1531570411']

(Jul. 14, 2018  9:07 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: my second combo Blast Jinnius 8 Reboot

I have the recolored one, it comes with 4G Flugal

could you list what all parts are remaining
[/quote]