A MFB Balance type

Regular Pegasis
(Jul. 10, 2009  10:17 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: ^ are you talking about regular pegasis, or storm the metal wheel that comes with storm pegasis?

just want to be on the same page Grin

Yes I am talking about normal pegasis
Got decimated by both Libra D125B and Virgo DF145D. Doesn't have enough stamina to out last either, doesn't have enough attack power ... in essence, all of the huge flaws of Balance types are omnipresent here. Don't see a future for this one.
Your input was insightful as always, FelGrand.

Pichuscute, I noticed that this combo spent a lot of time circling around in Attack mode ... I didn't test Semi-Flat, but you could give it a shot.
It doesn't with me..
My flat sharps spins for half a circle around the stadium than goes immediatly to the center..
Its practically unused.. except for these tests..

When I sliding shoot it it goes out of control.. the angle it should be shot at must apparantly be so precise.. and I can't do that yet with grip + beylauncher..
Well, what happens is, it starts in Stamina mode, but it gets knocked into the slope of the Attack stadium and starts circling.
I never have that.. what it does with me.. is it gets knocked away.. and then goes directly into the center with alot of speed and them goes back into stamina mode..

I never see it circle for more than half of a circle..
No matter how hard or soft I launch it or in whatever way.. it doesn't roam the stadium..

Like in your video.. where it roams first and then goes to stamina mode..it doesn't do that with me..
It only attacks when it is attacked..
It's kind of handy.. I reckon spinning on the slopes would cause it to lose spin faster..
Mine just comes right back to the center.. and with the right wheel.. it's quite some force..
Enough to KO stamina types..