A How-To: How to be a good HASBRO noob

LOL you included earth virgo as a good bey for its track and you don't use it... Unless by what you mean is that the beys on the what to buy list is EVERY good hasbro beys. Sould mention galaxy pegasis for R2F
All of the parts he's missing was already covered. See the list of them on page 1.
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:59 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  2:50 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hm? I guess I'm Megamblader9 now... Anyway, it'll be okay for a project, but was the Fry picture necessary, Dan? Anyway, quit ragging on him. Give some CONSTRUCTIVE advice, please. Oh, and bb gregandcin? Your psot was really unnecessary. You didn't "pwn" anyone. You just made yourself look stupid.

i completly agree people are just bashing him, help him out!,he is a fellow blader after all Serious

on my post, I didnt know he wasnt online when he made it so I appologize for any bashing that I made. and I said pwnd beause I thought he was a noob for making a noob mistake on a noob assingment
How about I rename the section: Beys I suggest?
Midnight bull has a135 not 125
Bump!
OH... Sorry, I was in a rush.
Bump! Fixed.
(Jun. 17, 2011  7:51 PM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Midnight bull has a135 not 125

actually cyber is right 135 is only with Burn Fireblaze 135 MS and Midnight Bull 125 SF
In that case, I'll change it back.
BUMP! Yay, someone is defending me!
Billy Blast rocks!!!
Midnoght bull has the same track as rock aquairio, and fireblaze and i know because i have that bey
No, it has 125 NOT 135 I own one too.
Libra and scropio have a 125 so bull's track is higher but not as high as the 145
And midnight bull sucks
No IT DOESN'T. It has 125.

Now back On topic: Very Nice For A Class Project.
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:58 PM)TheShields Wrote: No IT DOESN'T. It has 125.

Now back On topic: Very Nice For A Class Project.

Thank you.
People, the section is now beys I suggest, not OMG-I-HAVE-TO-LIST-EVERY-GOOD-BEY.
Oh really? Hasbro gave it a 135 read the back of it
And i agree nice project
(Jun. 18, 2011  8:57 PM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Oh really? Hasbro gave it a 135 read the back of it

135 is exclusive to burn fireblaze 135MS, even in the hasbro release...Midnight Bull is 125 ...
(Jun. 18, 2011  8:57 PM)bladestriker99 Wrote: Oh really? Hasbro gave it a 135 read the back of it

it might be a mispring i had a rock aries ED146 once and also 125 might be a bit taller because Rock sccorpio and libra has a gimmick Tornado 125 track and some gimmicks are a bit liwer for some reason some W105 are as low as 95 its offical is
Burn FireBlaxe 135 MS Midnight Bull 125 SF just trust us and Off topic: You both are on my team Blade Striker 99 and Cyber Blader 127 What the Heck Don't fight Bezerkers
Speaking of the bezerkers when and where are we gonna meet maybe at the nex tournament in canda?
That you should ask on the Bezerkers thread, bladestriker