A Drawing of Kyoya

Here's my Drawing of Kyoya I could've done better! What do you guys think?
Ive seen better. But good job. Check out my thread its called ¨My manga drawings¨
Thanks this is just the outline I'm going to use photoshop on it later
im not trying to be a jerk or anything disrespectful but i can do better but you still did good nice skillz
If you think, you can do better than back your statement up. Ok, il start by sying that this is better than anything i could ever do. Its pretty good but theres something up with his left arm (the one holding leone) and the right shoulder is kinda weird. But its good!
(Dec. 18, 2012  2:24 AM)speedy23 Wrote: im not trying to be a jerk or anything disrespectful but i can do better but you still did good nice skillz

That maybe wasn't the best or a very polite way to phrase things.... Just because you're saying you're trying not to be a jerk,, doesn't mean you can't sound like it ^^;

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tysonblader009

I like it ^^, much better then I can do! Especially the hands. I can't wait to see it after you've attacked it with some photoshopping =)
Thanks for the feedback guys!

Curious George yeah I noticed his hand when I was drawing it but I though it didn't look too unnatural I only realized the shoulder looking awkward on Photoshop

@Olence Thank you! It'll look much better once it is coloured Joyful_3