A Completely Insane Intro: I'll do Anything to avoid just posting " Hello."

As I sit here in front of this computer, the hands of a clock continue to creep forward.
Right now the time is 1:35 AM. As you read this later today, maybe even tomorrow.
some of you probably can't help but wonder:

" Juno! Why were you up at 1:35 AM writing this introduction when you could have
been catching some totally awesome, and much needed Zs'. "

The answer is actually quite simple, and if you haven't figured it out yet I'll spell it out.

Beyblade Is Back !!

For me this is big. When I started playing back in middle school, I was insatiable.
Before Beyblade, the only thing I might have put $14.50 toward, across a generally
uncharted calender of two weeks, was a pile of junk food, and some video game rentals.
Now as I eagerly await Hasbro's official North American launch, I remember those times,
and can barely wait to see the new fresh faces that Beyblade's latest release brings in to
the realm of this already spectacular pass time.

For as long as the fandom lives look for my mark.
~Juno
Welcome to the WBO
Hmmm I stood up until 2 one time or stood up the whole night. Anyways welcome to WBO Juno.
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenid@ a la WBO!
I was up when this was posted. The only reason I haven't read it until now is because the title was so epic, I didn't think you needed my help.

Anyway, I'll give you the standardized "Welcome to WBO" that everyone here seems to have developed. However, I will continue contact with you and post conversation pieces of my own instead of thinking: "Well, I said welcome, now I can officially disregard this portion of the thread, and maybe see this person posting somewhere else, but not really care about it." if you are so interested.