A CHALLENGER APPEARS! YOU MUST CRUSH HIM!

The name's SeiferA, but my online friends call me Seif. I'm your typical anime/video game/artist/car enthuist nerd who enjoys long walk on the beaches, etc etc.

Beyblades is something I was into a few years ago, and I found myself getting back into it a bit with the new anime. Brad refereed me here (knew him back during the early Digimon days), and though I knew he had a Beyblade site some time ago, I didn't think this place would be so... enormous. I'm really impressed with the amount of Beyblade fans and the huge amount of support it has here.

I have a purpose behind being here, and hopefully you guys will be able to help me out. Check the anime forum if you're curious (Link will be posted here once the topic in question is old enough)

Hope to know you guys! ^ ^
welcome so you know beybrad?

p.s the tread title made go Chocked
welcome to wbo Smile
(Apr. 14, 2009  6:30 AM)sousa98 Wrote: so you know beybrad?

A long time ago, when he was once known as Tamer Brad ^ ^

Good times, good times.
Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO! You should add yourself to the Map, so people know where you are.

So that means you are 20 aswell?
Canadian, I'll assume, with a true Canadian avatar! xD

Welcome to the WBO! Yes, Brad's come up with quite the arrangement of information, activities, and opportunities for us Beybladers. Smile
Hello, Tamer Brad's Friend. Haha, seriously though, welcome.
Welcome! Hope your project turns out well. Grin I'm just about to go and watch it. Joyful_3
Welcome and love the Cortex avi.
Welcome to the WBO. Smile