A Brit has landed

Hey Guys!
My name is Josh, and I played Beyblade back during the Plastic Era during my youth (In fact, our church had no BeyStadiums so we used the slabs on top of graves xD). My interest waned as the plastic Beyblades went out, however, due to my younger brother getting into Battle Strikers, and now, the Beyblade Metal Fusion anime series, my interest has rekindled.

I'm 18 years old, and as you can judge from the title, I live in the United Kingdom. I am an aspiring writer, and, if my A-Level results go as planned, will be studying Psychology at University. My main interests are Anime, Manga and Pokémon, however, a few spinning tops a day keeps the doctors away.

I am now a complete n00b at Beyblade, so any times of where to begin would be appreciated. If you want to amuse yourselves with my possible n00bish purchase ideas, please help me in the purchase thread =3

I hope to get on with you all =3
welcome to WBO! i also started beyblading during the plastic era. you can learn a lot about beyblades and strategies on this site!
I hope so. Being in the Pokémon fandom, I'm used to technical strategies, so I hope I can adapt here well (2009 Top 16 in Pokémon Video Game Championships, and Top 64 in 2010 in the UK qualifiers).
Welcome to the WBO!, just so ya know I'm also a Brit yay
Welcome to WBO Grin I'm a fellow Brit too Grin
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!