A Boxer has arrived!

Hi guys, my name is Fist (aka Jason). Smile I am 16 years old and I'm from Washington. I enjoy many sports such as tennis, basketball, volleyball ect. But if I had to choose one, my favourite is boxing. I've actually been to a few rookie matches! I want to be a professional boxer when I get a little older, though, I doubt I will. XD it's my little fantasy dream I guess

Just recently a friend of mine was selling some of his old toys and he offered me a beyblade. At first I was like "dude, I'm not a nerd" but it turned out they were pretty cool when I launched them. I brought a few off of him along with a few other items. I forgot about them after a while but recently found them in my old toy box. Done some research on Google and found this website... I signed up immediately lol

I heard you guys hold events, is there any in Washington soon? It'd be nice to meet others out here. Not sure if I'll stay active... probably won't as I tend to forget things XD Still, I look forwards to meeting you all
Are you in Washington on the west coast, or Washington D.C. ? There used to be a few events in or near Washington, but the host has since quit and it has been years since the last tournament. That being said, whether you are only interested in participating or in hosting as well, you should post in one of the threads dedicated to Washington to see if enough people can be gathered :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

It is also weird to see a resident of the United States use the more British grammar ("favourite") like me around here hah. That is good though. Welcome, and do not hesitate to contact me for anything; I will usually answer within minutes.
I'm in Washington D.C.. I'm not sure if I'd be up for hosting seen as I need the japanese stadiums and I only have a custom made one. Maybe if I get one I'll try host, but I'd feel more comfortable if someone else hosted and not me as I'm new to the game. I will drop a post in one of the threads right now or make one!

I know both of the grammar spellings so I tend to use what rocks my boat that day lol. I'll take it as a compliment though. XD Awesome might have a few more questions about things

For some reason it won't let me send PMs... It keeps saying 500 Error or something