90% of my plastics are on eBay. :D BID!

Wut!? ......................................woo.......
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:07 PM)dark blader Wrote: Wut!? ......................................woo.......

This post was not needed. Think about whether the post has some insight before hitting the "post" button next time (Do not respond with an apology).
oh but that was a hole lot of beyblades i mean it was like boom its beyblade explosioni mean like wow
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:20 PM)dark blader Wrote: oh but that was a hole lot of beyblades i mean it was like boom its beyblade explosioni mean like wow

boy howdy

and yeah i really hope the guy pays
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:20 PM)dark blader Wrote: oh but that was a hole lot of beyblades i mean it was like boom its beyblade explosioni mean like wow

If that made any sence then someone please tell me. :\

$300, congrats Brad but let's really hope he does pay up.
now a ps3 or a 360 super fail ridiculous human beings pathetic
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:53 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: now a ps3 or a 360 super fail ridiculous human beings pathetic

Um, what? Please don't make silly comments that have nothing to do with anything or you'll recieve a warning for spam.
(Jun. 09, 2009  4:53 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: now a ps3 or a 360 super fail ridiculous human beings pathetic

What...? I swear half your posts don't make any sense what so ever...
wat u phsycopath wats tht supposed 2 mean
(Jun. 09, 2009  5:20 PM)DrAgOoNmSuV6 Wrote: wat u phsycopath wats tht supposed 2 mean

You're just as bad as him. Don't respond to it.

I'm sorry if this is SPAM but could you please Kidtala post comments that make sense to you and other people not just you.
So far, no. LOL

He also lives only several hours from me and put in his real address. I just left a message on his parent's answering machine.
(Jun. 09, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So far, no. LOL

He also lives only several hours from me and put in his real address. I just left a message on his parent's answering machine.

Let's just hope they don't come back with 'Sorry, he always does this kind of thing.' XD
(Jun. 09, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So far, no. LOL

Wow.
Well, get your money, Brad. It's an awful lot to just let sit there. Here's my hoping the deal doesn't fall through.
You did say his parents though, I wonder how old this person is.
(Jun. 09, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: He also lives only several hours from me and put in his real address. I just left a message on his parent's answering machine.

lmao seriously?!
Yep ...

I'm getting really tired of this. I just want to get this stuff out of here.
I'll take it lmao. Seriously go knock around and make him pay or something.
Brad, the Beyblade Thug. XD

I'm sure you can get the money out of either him or his parents. Isn't there some legal carp on Ebay that says you can?
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:11 PM)fragbait Wrote: Brad, the Beyblade Thug. XD

I'm sure you can get the money out of either him or his parents. Isn't there some legal carp on Ebay that says you can?

There's not much you can do to force him to pay. Ebay would lose money if they had something like that.
EBay Wrote:You are agreeing to a contract -- You will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller if you're the winning bidder. You are responsible for reading the full item listing, including the seller's instructions and accepted payment methods. Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.
?
Damn this is really unlucky to happen a second time.
HAHAHAHA

So I was just talking to his mom. She sounded pretty shocked and the kid is evidently twelve years old. He just called my house and hung up when Anne answered the phone ...

This is all too funny, but I get the feeling I'm not getting paid again. Unhappy
Second chance offer it?
Sorry to hear man Uncertain
^ I will probably do that barring some sort of miracle where they force their child to work off the debt to them.