90% of my plastics are on eBay. :D BID!

I have fun writing stuff like that.
Argh, I was going to ask if I could buy a Takara Zeus off of you, but I'm assuming it's somewhere in that pile of beyrubble >< It'll probably cost more to ship that lot than the final bid would be.
(May. 05, 2009  8:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Am I the only one who finds it hilarious when they read stuff like this? XD As in people you know being all official and talking to the whole web and such (though it's not quite so odd with Brad as he does that a lot anyways XD).

It kills me to do that. Haha.
But, damn that lot is huge. Hope you get a good amount of money for it.
(May. 05, 2009  9:52 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Argh, I was going to ask if I could buy a Takara Zeus off of you, but I'm assuming it's somewhere in that pile of beyrubble >< It'll probably cost more to ship that lot than the final bid would be.

I disagree. I think the lot will catch a pretty penny. But maybe the price of shipping will stifle higher bids...
Good luck! I may bid on it, but I'm not willing to go all the way to win it.
which one of you jerks rated this thread a 1
Its ok Brad I rated it a 5 Tongue_out
and its still at a penny Grin
Considering the size of this lot, I'm surprised shipping is only like $17 CAD. That's really reasonable.
I made a move to bid. DIBS!
Lets do this, WBO. Another competition for me!

(now to begin raising the money.)

I wish I had enough money to pay the 22 dollar shipping for it XD
(May. 06, 2009  6:25 AM)matt2796 Wrote: I wish I had enough money to pay the 22 dollar shipping for it XD

Well, I expect the lot to reach at least 200-300 so I doubt the winner will be concerned about that
(May. 06, 2009  6:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I expect the lot to reach at least 200-300 so I doubt the winner will be concerned about that

0_o...I am so poor!!!
(May. 06, 2009  6:51 AM)Mankster Wrote: Argh $68 to post to australia. D:

lol thats what i noticed to but still il give it a shot.
gosh already over 100 not bad.
(May. 06, 2009  3:23 PM)josh-jf Wrote: gosh already over 100 not bad.

I was very happy to wake up to this. Grin
Nice. I expect you'll get alot from this.
(May. 06, 2009  5:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was very happy to wake up to this. Grin

lol maybe if your lucky you will wake up tomorrow and it will be up another $100. Even if not it will still shoot up though.
That really sucks what happened with the last auction. Good luck with this one though, hope you get the money that it's worth.
Makes me wish I'd be able to order off Ebay right now XD
Yeah goodluck with this one, what happened to the last one was unfortunate.
Good luck Brad, you got screwed over last time, make sure to check your bidders this time.
WTH why aren't people bidding on that lot Unhappy