90% of my plastics are on eBay. :D BID!

HOLY MARY MOTHER OF JESUS!!! BUILD AN ARK!!! THERES A FLOOD OF PLASTICS COMING!!!!
lol i like how all the colours are together Smile
so r u selling them in smaller bunches or all together?
dw i just figured it out
Altogether. It's not worth my while to split it up.
:o Awesome. No don't talk - THOSE ARE MINE Supaburn
Altogether?!?

How many kilos/pounds is that?

o_o

Btw I spot a galeon AR. Woo. =D
That's a lot of stuff selling ... What is the starting price going to be ?
There's some really nice stuff there. Wish I wasn't broke Unhappy
(May. 05, 2009  8:32 AM)Mankster Wrote: Altogether?!?

How many kilos/pounds is that?

o_o

Btw I spot a galeon AR. Woo. =D

5-6 kg.
I lol'd at the Rock Bisons. XD

Still, wouldn't you get more money for it if you sold it in smaller groups? D: Or is this more of an experiment. >.>
(May. 05, 2009  9:03 AM)Rocky Wrote: I lol'd at the Rock Bisons. XD

Still, wouldn't you get more money for it if you sold it in smaller groups? D: Or is this more of an experiment. >.>

Probably not. It's possible, but I honestly just can't be bothered/

ROCK BISONS AHOY

there's like 7 dranzer v2's in there too
I'm drooling over the Draciel V2... Awesome colors and shape... truly a great eyecandy for me.

I wish I could get those off your hands. Unhappy
lol annie must be cheering lol il give this a good go so other bidders beware Smile
(May. 05, 2009  10:37 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol annie must be cheering lol il give this a good go so other bidders beware Smile

I actually feel kind of bad about it. Smith
(May. 05, 2009  10:56 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I actually feel kind of bad about it. Smith

lol do you feel like uve pushed him abit too hard? lol im sure he wasnt to upset about letting them go.
I joke about it but she didn't push me to do this at all. I really just want them the hell out of here haha.
Damn, that's prolly one of the biggest beyblade lots on ebay ever. Hope you get the money that all that is worth.
Thats enourmous!

I hope it gets a nice return on it.

So what all did you end up keeping?
I'm crying, I would NOT be able to afford that. And I NEED the stuff.
Uhm...Dibs?
JKJKJKJK
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious when they read stuff like this? XD As in people you know being all official and talking to the whole web and such (though it's not quite so odd with Brad as he does that a lot anyways XD).