500 Members Registered

(Nov. 07, 2008  10:50 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Are we including banned members in this?

You should also consider that we have a LOT of posts from such few members compared to some boards. I think it's because brad doesn't restrict stuff to members which is why some boards get thousands of members and only a few posts...

Yeah, banned members are included lol

I don't think limiting viewing forums to registered users makes sense. Personally, I would never sign up for a board I couldn't read first. I generally lurk boards for at least a few weeks before deciding to register. I honestly don't think you'll get more members this way. And honestly, I'd prefer to have 500 members with 70 000 posts than 1000 members with 35 000 posts!
500 already you musth have got a lot of members while i was gone
ROONEYT I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER

Welcome back!
(Nov. 07, 2008  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2008  10:50 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Are we including banned members in this?

You should also consider that we have a LOT of posts from such few members compared to some boards. I think it's because brad doesn't restrict stuff to members which is why some boards get thousands of members and only a few posts...

So that's really only, what, 40 people? :carp:
(Nov. 19, 2008  4:26 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2008  10:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

So that's really only, what, 40 people? :carp:

try fourteen
sometimes i think rooneyt is secretly brad or someone else, disguised as a joke character who seldom posts just to keep our hopes alive