500 Members Registered

Congrats everyone, we've finally made it to 500 registered members! (That's half of one thousand for those of you who didn't know!)

Now if only more than fifty of you actually posted.
WoooT!

Quite a few of the fifty we have posting are quality.
Thats not to bad.
How old is this Forum Tho?
But anyway Good job ^__^ Alot better than my website.
(Nov. 02, 2008  9:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: Thats not to bad.
How old is this Forum Tho?

Just over a year old.
Awesome B)
500. Next up: 1000
Woo Hoo 500! Congrats Brad
Nice, 500 members Smile lets hope it keeps going up!
Well considering alot of people have ditched Beyblade, the members here are the ones who stuck with it, once the show ended everyone left it and moved onto something else, but they'll come back when the Anime airs along with alot of newcomers Grin

Congrats on the 500 Smile
I seriously need to post more...And I need to stop lurking...

Congrats on 500 though.
lets try and get 1000 but this time next year ;p any wayz its kool 1 knowq that we ahve 500 membersXD
yay! 500! i wonder if we will ever make it to 2000 like otc. hmmm maby someday! not bad for being open for just one year!
This is an amazing feat! Let's go for 1000!! XD
greeeeeeeeaaaaaat but believe me more than 70 % of them are not logging in these days
YEEEAAAHHHH~
Go Beywiki!

Something tells me the next milestone won't take quite as long to reach.
(Nov. 02, 2008  3:46 PM)Grey Wrote: YEEEAAAHHHH~
Go Beywiki!

Something tells me the next milestone won't take quite as long to reach.

I was actually thinking the same thing Joyful_3
Sweetness. B)

We usually have about 75 members online each day, and I think that is pretty good.
Mazel Tov!
I joined quite earlly but never posted until recently =D.
I would have joined right away if it wasn't for the fact I couldn't find where everyone had moved to.

That and I believed the "we'll be back SOON" message on BBF. >.>

Oh well, nice to have 500. I'm sure there will be like 10000 on the day of MFB's anime release. lol
(Nov. 04, 2008  10:29 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: I would have joined right away if it wasn't for the fact I couldn't find where everyone had moved to.

That and I believed the "we'll be back SOON" message on BBF. >.>

Oh well, nice to have 500. I'm sure there will be like 10000 on the day of MFB's anime release. lol

LOL, I had just found BBF before I found this place and I believed that message too >.>

But it's awesome to have 500 members. Now if those 500 were actually active and recruited 1 member each we'd actually have 1000 members >P
Somepeople just join for the sake of joining, most of them have no intention of posting. Or they did but couldn't be bothered or forgot.
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:39 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Somepeople just join for the sake of joining, most of them have no intention of posting. Or they did but couldn't be bothered or forgot.

They might have been reading the forums for a while a eventually registered, so even though they're not posting, they might still be loitering from time to time
(Nov. 06, 2008  7:58 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  11:39 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Somepeople just join for the sake of joining, most of them have no intention of posting. Or they did but couldn't be bothered or forgot.

They might have been reading the forums for a while a eventually registered, so even though they're not posting, they might still be loitering from time to time

That could be true...I do that sometimes...but I think active might just include those people who post least once a day unless otherwise noted =3
Are we including banned members in this?

You should also consider that we have a LOT of posts from such few members compared to some boards. I think it's because brad doesn't restrict stuff to members which is why some boards get thousands of members and only a few posts...