3d print Beyblade

Hello everyone! I 3d printed a beyblade but it's teeth are super weak! Does anyone have a good template they could put the link in here for?
(Jul. 21, 2022  9:57 PM)BeyProfessor8 Wrote: Hello everyone! I 3d printed a beyblade but it's teeth are super weak! Does anyone have a good template they could put the link in here for?
teeth are better of not printed, they tend to be fragile when you do so. Instead, you can try printing slopes, take the teeth from some bey or make the teeth easily removable and quick to print (for replacement).
I have a question. How do you take the teeth from some other bey and put them on it? Are you talking about Dynamite Battle beys? And do you have any templates with slopes you could put the link to here?
(Jul. 24, 2022  2:36 AM)BeyProfessor8 Wrote: I have a question. How do you take the teeth from some other bey and put them on it? Are you talking about Dynamite Battle beys? And do you have any templates with slopes you could put the link to here?
For DB beys, you can unscrew the teeth section from the core (and the white tabs) to make it last longer when printing a custom core. GT and Sparking I recommend just using the already made chips.
No, I don't have templates with slopes. But I'm sure there is at least one somewhere.
Okay thank you. And for sparking the teeth are on the chassis anyways, so I don't need to worry lol