3D printed Beyblade Tournaments

On tinkercad there are already infinite lock models. Regardless, maybe there should be a person who checks each bey when you enter the tournament to see if it not breaking any rules

The only problem is that people would have to redesign their bey's every time they go to a tournament and get rejected
(Jan. 21, 2020  10:57 PM)Odin master2376 Wrote: On tinkercad there are already infinite lock models.  Regardless, maybe there should be a person who checks each bey when you enter the tournament to see if it not breaking any rules

The only problem is that people would have to redesign their bey's every time they go to a tournament and get rejected
The thing is that all of those first off are not Big Bang Armor Compatible and not the official Magen Lock System. (Also if you do tinkercad I go as “Creator The Blader”.
Here should be several divisions
Like this

Dual/God/Cho z/GT layer Divisions since they are all competitive against each other(other systems welcome)
And Cho x division
(Beyblades with metal contact points) Since they are too strong to go against other types of beyblades.

Man I can’t wait till I print out my Nuada
It’s my profile pic
(Feb. 01, 2020  2:18 PM)Luminate Pygon Wrote: Here should be several divisions
Like this

Dual/God/Cho z/GT layer Divisions since they are all competitive against each other(other systems welcome)
And Cho x division
(Beyblades with metal contact points) Since they are too strong to go against other types of beyblades.

Man I can’t wait till I print out my Nuada
It’s my profile pic

Yeah Xandork’s cho x should have a separate place because of how good and op he makes them