[3D Printing]  My Beyblade designs

(Sep. 09, 2020  3:12 AM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  3:11 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: It's incredibly hard to draw a good picture for a beyblade sometimes.  Maybe look at some pictures of an ifrit for inspiration.  Is this an EV to inferno or is it a different entity?

Same bey

Then maybe just take a look at Chinese mythical salamanders. The folklore salamanders look similar to Ifrits avatar. Found it on beyblade burst app.
I am doing a CONTEST! The goal is to draw a picture of this beyblade, Force Dragonis 2 Bump Tempo. I have already 3D designed the Tempo driver so don't draw that, but any thing else is totally up to you. One more thing is that you must use THIS template, https://drive.google.com/file/d/153nI3OU...sp=sharing. You can also make it either spin direction. On 9.22.20 I will reveal the winner of this contest, and their drawing will get designed! To enter just draw a picture of what you think it should look like and PM it to me. Good luck!
(Sep. 16, 2020  7:13 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I am doing a CONTEST!  The goal is to draw a picture of this beyblade, Force Dragonis 2 Bump Tempo.  I have already 3D designed the Tempo driver so don't draw that, but any thing else is totally up to you.  One more thing is that you must use THIS template, https://drive.google.com/file/d/153nI3OU...sp=sharing.  You can also make it either spin direction.  On 9.22.20 I will reveal the winner of this contest, and their drawing will get designed!  To enter just draw a picture of what you think it should look like and PM it to me.  Good luck!

I’ll probably join this. Do we add drawings around the circle, or do we make our own shape for the bey.
(Sep. 16, 2020  8:12 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2020  7:13 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I am doing a CONTEST!  The goal is to draw a picture of this beyblade, Force Dragonis 2 Bump Tempo.  I have already 3D designed the Tempo driver so don't draw that, but any thing else is totally up to you.  One more thing is that you must use THIS template, https://drive.google.com/file/d/153nI3OU...sp=sharing.  You can also make it either spin direction.  On 9.22.20 I will reveal the winner of this contest, and their drawing will get designed!  To enter just draw a picture of what you think it should look like and PM it to me.  Good luck!

I’ll probably join this. Do we add drawings around the circle, or do we make our own shape for the bey.

It doesn't have to be a circle. It is roughly 54 mm so it is just to make sure that the design isn't too big.
BUMP still need participants
Updated title/due date is pushed back until Thursday.
(Sep. 20, 2020  1:06 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: BUMP still need participants

Am I in it?
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  1:06 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: BUMP still need participants

Am I in it?

People will be entered as soon as they give an entry lol. Essentially once I get a design from you, whether it be a PM or on this thread you will be entered.
(Sep. 20, 2020  10:06 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  5:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Am I in it?

People will be entered as soon as they give an entry lol.  Essentially once I get a design from you, whether it be a PM or on this thread you will be entered.

Can I join?
(Sep. 20, 2020  10:07 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  10:06 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: People will be entered as soon as they give an entry lol.  Essentially once I get a design from you, whether it be a PM or on this thread you will be entered.

Can I join?

Anyone can join. Just use the Template above.
So I need people to view this thread for the contest so. . .
File download for Leviathan Chip
Just a little promotional thing if you will.
This is the MC's beyblade chip.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-0nBhA...sp=sharing
CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW. If you want to join, do it anywhere from today to 12:00 tomorrow.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW. If you want to join, do it anywhere from today to 12:00 tomorrow.

Would you allow me to create a MFB into burst system?
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:20 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW. If you want to join, do it anywhere from today to 12:00 tomorrow.

Would you allow me to create a MFB into burst system?

Yes, just remember to keep the name "Force Dragonis" and use the template.
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Would you allow me to create a MFB into burst system?

Yes, just remember to keep the name "Force Dragonis" and use the template.

Thanks. I’m thinking about remaking Pegasus into Burst is that cool?
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Yes, just remember to keep the name "Force Dragonis" and use the template.

Thanks. I’m thinking about remaking Pegasus into Burst is that cool?

Well I mean the contest is to design a dragon-esque beyblade.
(Sep. 23, 2020  5:11 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Thanks. I’m thinking about remaking Pegasus into Burst is that cool?

Well I mean the contest is to design a dragon-esque beyblade.

I’ll just model L-drago destructor.
(Sep. 23, 2020  5:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  5:11 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Well I mean the contest is to design a dragon-esque beyblade.

I’ll just model L-drago destructor.

Cool.
You have 4 hours and 46 minutes left! If you want to get your design in do it now!
So the contest actually ended an hour ago. Surprisingly I would've thought I'd get a better turnout but to no avail lol. The winner of this contest is https://worldbeyblade.org/User-GreenK9148! Congratulations! I will try to get it designed asap.
(Sep. 24, 2020  9:08 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: So the contest actually ended an hour ago.  Surprisingly I would've thought I'd get a better turnout but to no avail lol.   The winner of this contest is https://worldbeyblade.org/User-GreenK9148!  Congratulations!  I will try to get it designed asap.

Thanks! I definitely didn't procrastinate for this one.
(Sep. 24, 2020  9:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  9:08 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: So the contest actually ended an hour ago.  Surprisingly I would've thought I'd get a better turnout but to no avail lol.   The winner of this contest is https://worldbeyblade.org/User-GreenK9148!  Congratulations!  I will try to get it designed asap.

Thanks! I definitely didn't procrastinate for this one.

Lol I procrastinate on a lot of things.
On the Minoboros chip, is the chip core removable or molded permanently? Looking forward to getting mine from Shapeways
(Oct. 15, 2021  7:40 AM)KingJellyRoll73 Wrote: On the Minoboros chip, is the chip core removable or molded permanently? Looking forward to getting mine from Shapeways

I don't have my old Tinkercad account anymore, but It won't take much to remove the core. I designed it for people to build off of, but forgot about the actual chip core in the design. Zankye's video had the chip core fused as well. It was a bit of a 🤦
(Oct. 15, 2021  3:57 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  7:40 AM)KingJellyRoll73 Wrote: On the Minoboros chip, is the chip core removable or molded permanently? Looking forward to getting mine from Shapeways

I don't have my old Tinkercad account anymore, but It won't take much to remove the core.  I designed it for people to build off of, but forgot about the actual chip core in the design.  Zankye's video had the chip core fused as well.  It was a bit of a 🤦
I see no prob at all LOL Still love your design and always wanted a Minotaur bey. Thanks for responding 👍