[3D Printing]  3D Printing Designs, How to make Frames? Can I have a file for a Level Chip?

Starting a course on 3D printing, I hope they Let us do some of our own projects so I can print something useful.

Could someone teach me and tell me some basic Dimensions for Frames? Also I'd like a file for the CAD of a Level Chip.

When I mean Basic Dimension, that means how to make that Standard design that helps frames fit into Forge discs, with dimensions of course. Example Files would be Much appreciated.

And yes I want to print a Level Chip so I can use it for testing, so I will be very grateful if you can provide me with a file.

Your Help will be much appreciated!
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Starting a course on 3D printing, I hope they Let us do some of our own projects so I can print something useful.

Could someone teach me and tell me some basic Dimensions for Frames? Also I'd like a file for the CAD of a Level Chip.

When I mean Basic Dimension, that means how to make that Standard design that helps frames fit into Forge discs, with dimensions of course. Example Files would be Much appreciated.

And yes I want to print a Level Chip so I can use it for testing, so I will be very grateful if you can provide me with a file.

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/8YY9k44...made-by-me

that should work
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:53 PM)Heavy Spriggan Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:29 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Starting a course on 3D printing, I hope they Let us do some of our own projects so I can print something useful.

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/8YY9k44...made-by-me

that should work

Wow Thanks so much! So I take the Blue thing is the core of the Frame and I can put things on the perimeter as I like?

Also Thanks for that Revive Armour, it gave me a ton of ideas