3D Printed beyblades

WarShell had a few problems after I watched the match, first, the metal is perfectly circular and that means that the friction caused by Beyblade attacks is non-existant so hitting them won't drain any spin
Oh sorry I clicked post too soon, second, it looks like it was made in a toolbox with some random parts thrown together with a Beyblade energy ring
(Dec. 24, 2016  4:23 PM)Blealolealoleal Wrote: Oh sorry I clicked post too soon, second, it looks like it was made in a toolbox with some random parts thrown together with a Beyblade energy ring

Sigh...

I haven't made a plastic gen 3d printed beyblade yet but i do have a metal saga beyblade design I made that i might order to be made online

http://imgur.com/7OPnEFB
Hmm..I was just thinking about how short the hasbro light launcher 2 ripcord was and was thinking how nice it would be if it was longer, and then I remembered about 3d printing!Well I don't have a 3d printer neither do I know how to make 3d things but I know someone who has a 3d printer so I was just thinking if someone could design a 3d printed ripcord .I know that this is very difficult to make but if anyone can do it or knows if there is a ripcord 3d file already on the net please share it here!If a 3d printed ripcord is possible it would be so cool!Think of all the other thing we could make like 3d printed tips,clear wheels,spin tracks,facebolts and maybe even 3d printed burst layers?!Of course these should be banned in competitions but I think it's a cool idea!
So...This is my new bey designed by myself...and the plastic parts (red and yellow) and 3D printed. Smile
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fgjz1bdzfnj21i61i7twg.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fgjz1flrtvj21kw1kwtj8.jpg]
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So...This is my new bey designed by myself...and the plastic parts (red and yellow) and 3D printed. Smile

That's cool,think you can make an mfb light launcher 2 ripcord?
So what's the story, CrayAries? Care to take us through the process? Is it 2 pieces? I like how the version you're showing kind of harks back to the original beigoma designs (for winding a string around it) and pays a certain homage in the Japanese name as well. Very neat and looks super cool. What about your other designs? Have you printed those too?

EDIT: Woah, woah, woah, is the rest of that thing CNC'd steel? The balls?!
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: So...This is my new bey designed by myself...and the plastic parts (red and yellow) and 3D printed. Smile

That creation is related to your signature, nice work.  Wink