3D Print help

can someone please help me make a 3d printed beyblade metal type. I want a attack type beyblade with a double spin layer allowing for spin steal. and a r2f spin track
(Sep. 09, 2022  4:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: can someone please help me make a 3d printed beyblade metal type. I want a attack type beyblade with a double spin layer allowing for spin steal. and a r2f spin track

Have you tried to use tinkercad and make it yourself?

I made maiden myself and it’s better than most beys I own. So sorry if I come off as rude but nobody here is gonna do the work for you. In life there is no easy way out you have to put in the hard work.
(Sep. 10, 2022  1:42 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2022  4:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: can someone please help me make a 3d printed beyblade metal type. I want a attack type beyblade with a double spin layer allowing for spin steal. and a r2f spin track

Have you tried to use tinkercad and make it yourself?

I made maiden myself and it’s better than most beys I own. So sorry if I come off as rude but nobody here is gonna do the work for you. In life there is no easy way out you have to put in the hard work.

it was offered to me
(Sep. 10, 2022  2:51 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2022  1:42 AM)kai edits Wrote: Have you tried to use tinkercad and make it yourself?

it was offered to me

Just try it yourself. I am not gonna help you and hold your hand. I can show you videos of tips and tricks

As far as I know, most 3d-printed beyblades are either plastic gen or burst, I don't think I've seen any custom MFB designs, and probably for good reason: metal is significantly more expensive to 3d-print, and there's no guarantee that you'd even be able to 3d print a metal wheel with the same metal alloy that official MFB parts are made of.
(Sep. 10, 2022  4:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

As far as I know, most 3d-printed beyblades are either plastic gen or burst, I don't think I've seen any custom MFB designs, and probably for good reason: metal is significantly more expensive to 3d-print, and there's no guarantee that you'd even be able to 3d print a metal wheel with the same metal material that regular beyblades are made of.
Not worth to even print mfb at all if you are just trying to make the same bey with the gimmick. Also what gem said it’s not likely you can print it with the same metal they use for tt and hasbro(more like midbro)
(Sep. 10, 2022  4:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

As far as I know, most 3d-printed beyblades are either plastic gen or burst, I don't think I've seen any custom MFB designs, and probably for good reason: metal is significantly more expensive to 3d-print, and there's no guarantee that you'd even be able to 3d print a metal wheel with the same metal material that regular beyblades are made of.

true it would be tough

(Sep. 10, 2022  3:52 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2022  2:51 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: it was offered to me

Just try it yourself. I am not gonna help you and hold your hand. I can show you videos of tips and tricks

did I ask you in specifically? no no I didnt
(Sep. 11, 2022  3:09 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2022  4:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote: As far as I know, most 3d-printed beyblades are either plastic gen or burst, I don't think I've seen any custom MFB designs, and probably for good reason: metal is significantly more expensive to 3d-print, and there's no guarantee that you'd even be able to 3d print a metal wheel with the same metal material that regular beyblades are made of.

true it would be tough

(Sep. 10, 2022  3:52 AM)kai edits Wrote: Just try it yourself. I am not gonna help you and hold your hand. I can show you videos of tips and tricks

I do paid commissions, if you want one you can pm me. But if you want to give it a go yourself, than there are plenty of tutorial videos online (including a certain one that I made Wink ). There are also plenty of other users on the WBO/beyblade community who take commissions as well.
(Sep. 11, 2022  3:09 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2022  4:25 AM)BladerGem Wrote: As far as I know, most 3d-printed beyblades are either plastic gen or burst, I don't think I've seen any custom MFB designs, and probably for good reason: metal is significantly more expensive to 3d-print, and there's no guarantee that you'd even be able to 3d print a metal wheel with the same metal material that regular beyblades are made of.

true it would be tough

(Sep. 10, 2022  3:52 AM)kai edits Wrote: Just try it yourself. I am not gonna help you and hold your hand. I can show you videos of tips and tricks

I was trying to be nice and honest. I can help and so can green. And I wasn’t trying to be rude
(Sep. 11, 2022  4:55 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  3:09 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: true it would be tough

I was trying to be nice and honest. I can help and so can green. And I wasn’t trying to be rude
well you syaing "not trying to be rude but IM not gonna hold your hand the entire way and learn to do it yourself" making it sound like im stupid and helpless
(Sep. 11, 2022  5:27 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  4:55 AM)kai edits Wrote: I was trying to be nice and honest. I can help and so can green. And I wasn’t trying to be rude
well you syaing "not trying to be rude but IM not gonna hold your hand the entire way and learn to do it yourself" making it sound like im stupid and helpless

Saying* 

And that’s what I been told all my life and those words help me now I got maiden done and almost ready for the next stage. People ain’t gonna do this for you for free. You either do the work yourself and you are in control or just pay someone and they are in control of doing whatever they want
(Sep. 11, 2022  8:57 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  5:27 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well you syaing "not trying to be rude but IM not gonna hold your hand the entire way and learn to do it yourself" making it sound like im stupid and helpless

Saying* 

And that’s what I been told all my life and those words help me now I got maiden done and almost ready for the next stage. People ain’t gonna do this for you for free. You either do the work yourself and you are in control or just pay someone and they are in control of doing whatever they want

speaking of which I just got someone sending me a pm about it. thanks for bothering me
(Sep. 11, 2022  4:55 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2022  3:09 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: true it would be tough

Legit I said this the first time.

“I can help and so can green”
Im currently talking to either him or mr sushiroll