2nd day im new here

hey well im new here but a kicking blader if u step in my way i will crich u and make u grovvel at my feet MU HU HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! >Grin

and if theres any tourneys in puerto rico someone tell me i live in maryland but im just visiting my grand parents.
Welcome to the WBO and make sure to read your Welcome PM from Kai-V for all the rules for the World Beyblade Organization(WBO)
(Jul. 20, 2012  11:13 PM)nightwingX Wrote: if u step in my way i will crich u and make u grovvel at my feet MU HU HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! >Grin
If u step in my way I'll use your bones for soup.

Remember, read the rules, read the welcome pm and have fun.
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and have a blast. Check the official events forum for tournaments in your area. There is are monthly tournaments in Maryland. Hopefully we can battle one day. Report bad things to mods(usernames are blue). Read that PM that Kai-V sent you it is really helpful. Have Fun!
Wink
~X-Saber
when i battle i wear a mask so no one sees my face and you get smashed by a mysteriuos person mwauhahahahahahah jk
ill help you if you need anything just pm but dont go blowin up ma inbox k

welcome to the wbo
u guys are scawy TT3TT
Hey man im new too but anyway welcome!
Welcome to the WBO. There are monthly tournaments in Maryland. Arupaeo is the one who runs them. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good guide for newcomers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.