2Cross Testing

Someone should try 2C for attack. If the frame is right-spin, it can line up with the protrusions on 2, and it also has good LAD. I'd imagine it would be good on 2-sided attack layers, such as tN, lS, bK, and zA.
(Apr. 24, 2018  4:51 AM)TreeJay Wrote: Someone should try 2C for attack. If the frame is right-spin, it can line up with the protrusions on 2, and it also has good LAD. I'd imagine it would be good on 2-sided attack layers, such as tN, lS, bK, and zA.

bK is more of a one balance to me.
(Apr. 24, 2018  4:51 AM)TreeJay Wrote: Someone should try 2C for attack. If the frame is right-spin, it can line up with the protrusions on 2, and it also has good LAD. I'd imagine it would be good on 2-sided attack layers, such as tN, lS, bK, and zA.

Pretty much all pre-Chou-Z Core Disks are two sided so they line up with Cross. Furthermore, 2’s weight is more centralized and the protrusions are so small they might as well not be there. If you really want to boost the power of two sided Attack Layers, use 7 or 0 which are far heavier (7 also has the benefit of greater Outward Weight Distribution which should also boost Attack in theory)