230 Killer: MF Lightning L-Drago AD145XF

This combo works pretty well for me against 230 combos.

MF Lightning L-Drago AD145XF vs MF-H Earth Bull 230RS
20 matches
TT Attack Stadium
3-Segment Launcher Grip with BeyLauncher L/R

17 - MF Lightning L-Drago AD145XF
3 - MF-H Earth Bull 230RS

Win Percentage: 85%

AD145 and XF together provide enough height to hit the very bottom of the opposing Metal Wheel, knocking the opposing bey off balance.

I'll do more testing tomorrow.
Try against Basalt Bull 230CS. This might be another 230 combo killer besides Hell Kerbecs BD145CS...
I suggest Hell Kerbecs 230CS,also its interesting for someone to use XF and AD145 for a attack type,im not sure if it is considered for a distabilizer though im not good with terms,but anyways seems like a decent combo.
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:55 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Try against Basalt Bull 230CS. This might be another 230 combo besides Hell Kerbecs BD145CS...
Sorry, I don't have Basalt or CS yet. My Basalt is coming tomorrow so I'll test it against MF-H Basalt Bull 230RS.
Useless, RS has horrible balance and stamina. 230 isn't exactly an impermeable wall of greatness; it can be taken down. Similar to my MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120XF, you should do some tests for me! Any 145 combo can take down 230's. (Okay, Pegasis and Vulcan not included.)
You should write down how many KO's and outspins there were; it's important.

And what would make this combo worthwhile (other than doing only 1 set of tests...) would be to see how well this does all around.

When I read this, I thought it was just a reincarnation of dans combo
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:58 AM)BrandonW. Wrote: I suggest Hell Kerbecs 230CS,also its interesting for someone to use XF and AD145 for a attack type,im not sure if it is considered for a distabilizer though im not good with terms,but anyways seems like a decent combo.

XF is an attack bottom. AD145 can be used also, though not top tier.
@SSJFisherman - Yup, this is just Dan's combo. Just replace CH120 with AD145.
But there is a difference between ad145 and ch145
wouldnt it be easy for XF to outspin RS? and XF probably only got hits when the 230 RS combo had hardly any stamina, bersides XF has alot more stamina over RS and the most common 230 comebo is MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS as it has more stamina
Mods, you can close this thread. I just tested it against Basalt and it sucks.