http://uk.msn.com/?ocid=iehp

The trailer speaks for it'self but whoa, that looks awesome.

I still don't believe it or at least i don't want to.
Oh my! I'm so glad that someone took this movie into consideration! Honestly, I cannot wait for it's release. It looks splendid!
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:30 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: http://uk.msn.com/?ocid=iehp

The trailer speaks for it'self but whoa, that looks awesome.

I still don't believe it or at least i don't want to.

dont worry about it its not true just another y2k ppl are just looking for money thats y the discovery channel made it its fake and the mayan calander didnt predicted thats a lie the end of that mayan calander is just like our calander it just restarts into another era am if u dont belive me look it up but we should all still repent cause the end is near we just dont know when k

ps science didnt prove it does liers
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:45 PM)arnation Wrote: dont worry about it its not true just another y2k ppl are just looking for money thats y the discovery channel made it its fake and the mayan calander didnt predicted thats a lie the end of that mayan calander is just like our calander it just restarts into another era am if u dont belive me look it up but we should all still repent cause the end is near we just dont know when k

ps science didnt prove it does liers

It's a fictional movie, you gigantic idiot.

And please leave your religious beliefs off this board.
Don't worry, I don't really believe it.

Anyway, I did expect them to make a film out of this though, not really know why I just did.
what religious beliefe?
i wasnt talking about the movie im talking about the overall story of planet x
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:01 PM)arnation Wrote: what religious beliefe?
i wasnt talking about the movie im talking about the overall story of planet x

The world ending in 2012 is a religious belief, we might not belief it but other people do. Anyway, this is suppose to be about the film so please stop talking about that end of it.
W.e. We all know its not real. People said the world would end before and it didn't so why should we believe now. Back onto the topic, I would defiantly go see this movie.
not me i dont like those kind of movies
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:14 PM)arnation Wrote: not me i dont like those kind of movies

So you say all that and have no interest in the topic. get out
*Shrug* The guys that made this also made Stargate, Independence Day, and the US Godzilla movie, so I'm skeptical.
[insert :nothankyou.jpg: here]
The movie looks great...

But the american Godzilla also looked great and what a mess it was...
I am going to see it since I liked The day after tomarrow, Independence Day and the Godzilla. (though I can see why people didn't like Godzilla so much.)
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:16 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: So you say all that and have no interest in the topic. get out

i know im complacated lol It is a mystery ooooohhhhhh
Independence Day was okay, but the inclusion of Randy Quaid and the President fighting the aliens was totally unneeded. Oh, yeah, and Jeff Goldblum. Thank God he's a TV actor, which is where he belonged to begin with.
(Jul. 13, 2009  10:14 PM)Katashi Wrote: Independence Day was okay, but the inclusion of Randy Quaid and the President fighting the aliens was totally unneeded. Oh, yeah, and Jeff Goldblum. Thank God he's a TV actor, which is where he belonged to begin with.

...So does that mean you,re gonna give 2012 a chance? XD

I'm probably gonna go see it, if only not to be bored, during some afternoon.
i'm a sucker for movies like this, i hope it doesn't turn out like knowing Lips_sealed
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:27 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: i'm a sucker for movies like this, i hope it doesn't turn out like knowing Lips_sealed

Didn't like Knowing? I thought it was okay, except for the ending, but it's always easier to blame everything on the aliens.
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:55 PM)Dude Wrote: Didn't like Knowing? I thought it was okay, except for the ending, but it's always easier to blame everything on the aliens.

the only enjoyable parts of those movies were the 'disaster' scenes.
the ending was really, really bad.
(Jul. 14, 2009  4:57 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: the only enjoyable parts of those movies were the 'disaster' scenes.
the ending was really, really bad.

Yeah...I know.

But, like you said, the disaster scenes look cool...although I doubt we can be that impressed by those things, anymore, since we live in a world where CGI is now normal, in movie.
I was going to watch Knowing. But now that I know it pulls an Indiana Jones IV, I won't.
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:30 PM)To Wrote: I was going to watch Knowing. But now that I know it pulls an Indiana Jones IV, I won't.

Oh, forgives me for spoiling, but...in a way, I'm doing you a favor. The movie really isn't worth it. Only the effects are nice but you can get that in any other big blockbuster.
did anyone see that giraffe being flown around in the trailer

day one
I just saw a preview for this movie when I went to see Harry Potter today and it was one of the only two movies I saw in the previews that looked interested. Funny because I had just seen The Day After Tomorrow at Blockbuster and it's a movie I wanted to see. I'm a sucker for 'end of the world' movies~