And I hope we reach 3000 quickly!

Congrats! Grin
(Jul. 27, 2009  3:24 PM)ldragoparty2112 Wrote: IM THE 2000TH LOL SHOCK

Yes you are... You should also try to write without caps lock... XD
I think this is probably the only instance where all caps is okay actually. ^^;
YESZ!
Ahh I was gonna let Brad make a topic, but this was bound to happen

Either way, congrats WBO!
When the Metal Fight Beyblade(Beyblade Metal Fusion)show goes global WBO's Members well Sky RocketStupid maybe
(Jul. 27, 2009  3:40 PM)Khel Wrote: Ahh I was gonna let Brad make a topic, but this was bound to happen

Brad might not be happy that he didn't get to do it but it's to late now. Tongue_out

Congrats once again for like the 5th time. XD
WOOHOOO!

Now lets head for 3000 ACTIVE members!!!
Wait, why is this in WBO Questions and Comments? That's not right....

EDIT: nvm it could work, since I'm not 100% sure where this goes in the first place.
(Jul. 27, 2009  5:05 PM)Khel Wrote: Wait, why is this in WBO Questions and Comments? That's not right....

Oops , my bad! So much WBO love in my beyheart I didn't even see where I was going! XD
This might be in the right place since this is a type of comment, I guess.
Cool!!! but all the members dont actually post though....
(Jul. 27, 2009  6:28 PM)Jsc Wrote: Cool!!! but all the members dont actually post though....

On which forum do all members post?
Wow i didn''t know we had that many members congratulations WBO and i'm guessing now as someone said before when bmf/mfb come out worldwide WBO is going to have loads of members probbaly more than 3000.
and i'm sure some of them are banned or dupe users but whatever it happens

it's a nice symbolic milestone either way Smile
Yay! *celebrates* Our members doubled so fast. This is great. Smile
Awesome, the numbers sure got up there quickly it seems. at least 6 new accounts happened today since I was on in the morning O.o
Congrats WBO. XD
Hopefully it wont take long for the members list to go from 2000 up to 3000 Joyful_2 And maybe i could get more people from adelaide to join. if i get that tourney i've been thinking off up and running at my school. for the next school holidays. lol Wink
Another accomplishment for WBO

Hopefully in 2010, there will be at least 4000 members
If only most of them were active members. Pinching_eyes_2 A thanks to those that have stayed and posted in the WBO! Grin
dont get too happy some toy company is is stealing the idea and it came out yesterday and ons mfbs get reliest no one will want them and that means less members
they call them battle strikers
(Jul. 28, 2009  5:47 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: dont get too happy some toy company is is stealing the idea and it came out yesterday and ons mfbs get reliest no one will want them and that means less members
they call them battle strikers

We've known about battle strikers for a while now. An employee there has been very kind to send some of our members samples.

I don't think they copied beyblades, spinning tops have been around for a very very long time

Too early to make any sort of speculations.