2 small questions here (Total noob here)

Hey there! I recently got back into beyblade after about 7 years. But now everything is so different. But then again I was only a little kid back then. I've been seeing all of these new terms and strategies and they have generated some questions for me. Also, so far I have only 3 blades, Left spinning Lightning L-drago, Dark Cancer and Dark Wolf I got in my local hobby shop. Here are my questions:

What is the difference between Hasbro and Takara Tomy blades? As far As I know they are all made by takara but distrubuted by hasbro in the US.

What does this mean "CH120SF"? Is it like an ID or something?

I appreciate it that you took the time to read all of that and appreciate absolutely any help you can give me. Thanks
try reading around, then maybe you'll find the right topic.
CH120SF means the track (CH120) is "Change 120". 120 meaning it is 12mm tall. SF means it has a "Semi-Flat" tip.

As for Hasbro- they simply are partners with Takara Tomy who sell Beyblades in the USA and Europe to spread the phenomenon worldwide. (And make a lot of money.)
Don't encourage these behaviors, encourage them to find the right topic.
1) Hasbro makes hasbro blades not takara.
2) In the three blades you bought here are the differences between the two suppliers:

Lightning L drago: The takara version comes with a beylauncher L and the hasbro comes with light launcher L
Dark Gasher: The track on the hasbro version doesn't work properly like the takara one does. Also the hasbro dark wheel is heavier than the takara and so it is better for defence than the other but still not great.
Dark wolf: Same as Dark gasher with the metal wheel.

To Nwolf: No it's in mm. If it was in cm it would be much bigger...
I've tried Mc Frown. But the topics for help im finding are for people who are already very inmersed in the game. I don't understand any of it

And thanks, I get it now. im gonna see if I can buy my blades from takara from now on.
or encourage nothing,and click the report button,and eventually watch them get banned and have them wonder why cause they didnt bother to read the PM that is sent to them when they first join,i like this one better...
you need to search! go to beywiki see some videos... find some threads about each part! beywiki is very good...

TT stadiums are better