2 day tourney

Heard someone mention last week creating a two day tournament or even better, back to back events , same city, maybe using different formats.
Same because I have never seen a Tournament in Savannah , Georgia
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:38 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Heard someone mention last week creating a two day tournament or even better, back to back events , same city, maybe using different formats.

The Florida organizers have talked about a collaborative effort to do something like this but it’s just at the idea stage right now. We’d like to eventually plan it out to where we’d hold a full weekend event that would have multiple tournaments covering all burst formats (Classic, Limited, & Standard) over the course of Saturday & Sunday. 

Don’t expect it anytime soon but there will plenty of normal tournaments throughout the end of this year.
(Sep. 29, 2020  11:10 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  8:38 PM)Cscramon Wrote: Heard someone mention last week creating a two day tournament or even better, back to back events , same city, maybe using different formats.

The Florida organizers have talked about a collaborative effort to do something like this but it’s just at the idea stage right now. We’d like to eventually plan it out to where we’d hold a full weekend event that would have multiple tournaments covering all burst formats (Classic, Limited, & Standard) over the course of Saturday & Sunday. 

Don’t expect it anytime soon but there will plenty of normal tournaments throughout the end of this year.

Thanks

In my opinion this is not the best time for tournaments/reunion... I will not join any event for now... 😉

We are do8ng our very best to keep it safe.