10000 MEMBER!!! CONGRATULATION~~~ (^0^) WHAT IS THIS ABOUT SPECIAL PRIZE??

Gratz WBO! Blader DJ is not a person, he is Beyspirit in it's purest form.
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:25 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Gratz WBO! Blader DJ is not a person, he is Beyspirit in it's purest form.
kai - v said ''it seems nobody knows who Blader DJ really is'' implying that he is a real person
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:26 AM)XBlader Wrote: kai - v said ''it seems nobody knows who Blader DJ really is'' implying that he is a real person
Well, "who" or "what", hah. If Blader DJ is nobody known, then we can try the material world too.
Only since she does not know the TRUE Blader DJ, no one does... Gasp

XD
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, "who" or "what", hah. If Blader DJ is nobody known, then we can try the material world too.

''material world '',....where's that, and it seems to me that you know who Blader DJ is...........Confused
good job wbo hope you make even farther
(Sep. 17, 2010  2:32 AM)XBlader Wrote: ''material world '',....where's that, and it seems to me that you know who Blader DJ is...........Confused

Like, objects, things. That's the material world
Blader Dj is really: agh ugh (dying) aghhhhhhhhhh!! *dead*
hi people this web says im 10000th member of the game
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:59 AM)Eminem Wrote: hi people this web says im 10000th member of the game
No, you are member 11,025 ...
Who is 10K? and since when is the WBO a game?
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:02 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Who is 10K?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-10000-ME...#pid358752
YES IM THE 10000 MEMBER YEAH SERIOUSLY IM NOT JOKING MY NAME TOBR(STANDS FOR THE ORIGINAL BLADES RULE)
No, you're not.
(Sep. 15, 2010  9:28 AM)Diamond Wrote: ruffy is the 10000th member.
... When you click on things like "PM" or "Send private message", you will see in the URL what your number is. I am the twenty-eighth member on this site, for instance.

Why do so many people lie about this ...
Ah, this is so cool! Well done for reaching 10000!
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... When you click on things like "PM" or "Send private message", you will see in the URL what your number is. I am the twenty-eighth member on this site, for instance.
So, following this, we reached ten thousand members on September 4th with "RASTALAWA". However, that must be counting all the merged and deleted accounts that existed in the history of the World Beyblade Organization and Beywiki.

What I consider the 'real' number is what the Side Box shows though, and ruffy was indeed the Newest Member when we reached 10,000.

But I am really number twenty-eight, so all the deleted accounts happened after that.
Congrats,WBO,yay,but i'm not gonna take M Anubis,it suck.
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:12 PM)Hell Bey Wrote: Congrats,WBO,yay,but i'm not gonna take M Anubis,it suck.
Barely any testing of it has been done yet ... How can you just say that.
desert scarab
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Sep. 18, 2010  1:59 AM)lacertablade14 Wrote: desert scarab
You need to post your entry in the topic for the Face Contest, not here.
This feels like another thread that is just becoming a spam thread where people argue who Blader DJ is and who is the 10K member but it shouldn't really.

So lets just celebrate the fact that we have reach the 10K mark for members and forget about who was that number because in the end, we are one. Smile
Congratulations to WBO, it's awesome that WBO is getting really popular now.
Only problem, my English bad : S