1000 members, congrats WBO!

Woo, 1000 members, thank you Brad for making this website.
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wowww Gasp

Unsmith
Aww, and theres me thinking Brad might put up the new layout for this special occasion. Oh well. Congrats everyone - here's to the next 1000! Grin
We should see if we can beat Of the chains, how many members were on that forum, Brad?
2000 odd I think
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:52 AM)Rocky Wrote: Aww, and theres me thinking Brad might put up the new layout for this special occasion. Oh well. Congrats everyone - here's to the next 1000! Grin

if it was done i would
It was 0:31 and I was cheering in my head, but there was a error so I couldnt post for a while.
Congrats Dragz, as it says on my sig!!
1000 that was freakin fast
Still celebrating here. We have 1001 only 999 more to go!
When MFB begins to get even more popular (especially when the anime starts), a lot of people will be joing WBO. I can't even imagine what will happen to WBO when MFB releases worldwide Joyful_2
Absolutely. Of course, since whomever handles MFB out here won't openly support any fansite, we will need to increase our visibility. More events anyone?
last night i had a dream they were advertising MFB on beyblade.com
(Mar. 21, 2009  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: last night i had a dream they were advertising MFB on beyblade.com

I'm 13 years old and MFBs definitely have a bitbeast so stop thinking there not real!
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:02 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm 13 years old and MFBs definitely have a bitbeast so stop thinking there not real!

lmao
What's hilarious is that they still flash the quote again, and again on the Beyblade Website after all of these years.
wow, impressive Grin congrats
didnt otc have like 2000 members?
i think it had about 2500 when i closed it, but beyblade was also a lot bigger then
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:16 PM)Arjun Wrote: What's hilarious is that they still flash the quote again, and again on the Beyblade Website after all of these years.

He's like 19 now Lips_sealed
Chocked_2 Maybe he's the "Waterfall Kid"... XD
(Mar. 21, 2009  10:33 PM)Anu Wrote: Chocked_2 HE IS the "Waterfall Kid"... XD
Mind if I ask who the "Waterfall Kid" is?