1000 members, congrats WBO!

I'm just doing a little early congratulations for Brad and all of the WBO on 1000 members! Lets keep up the good work with spreading Beyblade to the world!
Gratz Brad!
No way?! We had 992 members when I went to bed! I missed it....still, great news, let's all work hard to make this a great community for the next 1000! Wink

EDIT: Overlooked the word 'early'. We only have 996......I think this could have waited a day or two. :\
Well, who cares? It's still going to be here anytime, and I wanted this thread open in time. Think of it as the party that happens before the ball drops in NY on New Years Eve/Day.
yea is not too much longer till beyblade is back on the top
oh man you got me excited for nothing
We'll be 1000 before the end of the night, I can almost guarantee. We're at 998 at 6:00pm CST in the US.
Woo! 999! Wonder who the lucky 1000th will be...
But it's not over 9,000 Crying

Thanks for pointing this out. :o
Lucky number 1000 should get a face LOL
And no problem, I'm proud to be among this 1000.
(Mar. 21, 2009  12:18 AM)fragbait Wrote: Lucky number 1000 should get a face LOL
And no problem, I'm proud to be among this 1000.
I don't think faces should be distributed based on time of sign up.
everyone sode get a face thats in the wbo
(Mar. 21, 2009  12:42 AM)sousa98 Wrote: everyone sode get a face thats in the wbo

That face would have no value then.

That aside it is amazing how much this community has grown in the past few months. I can't begin to imagine what will happen once MFB hits the rest of the world.
(Mar. 21, 2009  1:06 AM)Arjun Wrote: That face would have no value then.

That aside it is amazing how much this community has grown in the past few months. I can't begin to imagine what will happen once MFB hits the rest of the world.

Chaos. War will break out between rival Blading Crews. Police will be forced to carry MFB because thats what all the gangs will use. Tournaments, yes. Also, evil organization bent on taking over the world through a CHILDREN'S BATTLING TOP GAME. *random YGOTAS ref ends here*

Sorry, it had to be done!

tl : dr version: It will be awesome and the community will grow.
Congratz Dragz, for being the 100th member!
Anyways, its awesome that we made 1000 so quickly. Can't wait till MFB comes out everywhere. Will be great.
Congratz on getting a 1000 Members!!
good job Brad & to everyone else who has kept the Beyblade Community alive!
(now i'm off to bed so tired!)
Confetti Time!!

This is some sweet news
1000 members registered! Congrats! This is an awesome community and I hope it continues to keep growing.
wow 1000 kool i think alot of these people will love it here i kno i do Lol
was up 1000 thats great byblade i on its way
Congratz on 1,000 members, guys!

Just wait~ that number will grow... I know within the next few years it'll probably hit 5,000 members then more...

BEYBLADE WILL BE BACK ON TOP Grin
Geeze, even the community is built just like a Beyblade. Much like a spin stealer, we just keep using any kind of force we can to keep our spirit in full rotation.
There ya go. Let's get as many people as possible in this thread, make it like a memory wall.
I'm making it sound like the site is shutting down...It's isn't so you all know.
So, gratz or whatever you guys want to post, go for it! Let's keep this thread live.
Yeo 1000 members xD i think i was liek number 995 I think.. o.o
Im member 996 awww i wanted it to be 95 it was the year i was born P: in anycase looking forward to the next thousand members :3