10/10/10

Happy 10/10/10!!!! only 11/11/11 and 12/12/12 remain then we have to wait about 100 years for the next triple! Let us celebrate!
(Oct. 11, 2010  1:41 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Happy 10/10/10!!!! only 11/11/11 and 12/12/12 remain then we have to wait about 100 years for the next triple! Let us celebrate!

well that is true but the real party should have started at 10/10/10/10/10/10 =)
0_o that is a little to exact...what do you want? a party for 1 milasecond?
Awesomely boring Nobody cares. No disrespect
there was an explosion about a block away that took out a whole block! stoopid enthusiasts! no power,telephone,television,but i hav internet! WTF
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:00 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: there was an explosion about a block away that took out a whole block! stoopid enthusiasts! no power,telephone,television,but i hav internet! WTF
Hmm unless you're posting this from a device that doesn't plug into the power there is a major hole in your story.
However if this did really happen I hope everything is okay where you are. Joyful_3
Perhaps a laptop/phone or something.
happy 11/10/10
10/10/10 is Hanoi's 1000 years anniversary lol
(Oct. 11, 2010  6:30 AM)Robsta Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:00 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: there was an explosion about a block away that took out a whole block! stoopid enthusiasts! no power,telephone,television,but i hav internet! WTF
Hmm unless you're posting this from a device that doesn't plug into the power there is a major hole in your story.
However if this did really happen I hope everything is okay where you are. Joyful_3
im on my phone, but i dont exactly understand how that works! and im not sure rite now, as itz not really on the news or anything. i'm skared
of course that would happen to you Lightning Libra lol

wait a sec, i live on LI just like you...there nothing about this on the news. lies! lol jk

still a great story lol. just goes to show what a maraculas day 10/10/10 was hahaha
on a positive note, glad you are ok
Yes i know, still nothing has been reported! im freaking out!