beyblade is a perfect expression of the true sorrow that permeates our existence
(Jul. 24, 2009  8:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: beyblade is a perfect expression of the true sorrow that permeates our existence

Did you recieved my message?
Smile I loved the video. :3 Great Job. Tongue_out
Though i dont understand all this sorrom sadness emo thing and dont like rock music, i enjoyed the AMV, the beginning was awesome^__^
Dude awesome video it rocks, what song was used in your video.
"Can you see them coming
From the valleys and hills
They finally got you
Can you see them staring
As the rain hits your palms
They are here to get you

Can you hear them speak your name
They shout it out
So the storm can come through
Can you hear them celebrate
That they found you
Their knives will slip through

I know... I know... That you can...

Zeitgeist
Wow wow – Darkness kingsized!
Opium

Zeitgeist
Wow wow - The end of our lives!
Opium

Can you feel them closing in.
The sky has exploded
From powers unseen
Can you feel your struggle
As the dark turns to white
The whitest you've seen

Can you think of
Why they are here
To carve your lungs out
With their little toys
Can you think of why
You were playing on the darkside
As you end in sharp noise

I know... I know... That you can!

Zeitgeist
Opium

Zeitgeist
Opium

They count your steps
They count your heartbeats
They count the seconds
That are carved in blood
And you give in for the world
That I show you tonight

Because the shadows strike hard
In the ballrooms of your mind
And now the devils play their cards
In the graveyard of your time
"

How does this relate to any of the characters. Even Brooklyn was not entirely like that.
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Zeitgeist
Opium

This is the best line ever, I totally cracked up. Sounds a bit like McDonalds o9r Burger King too.
Those musics are so depressing. No wonder you have those kind of thoughts.

Plus, like Kai-V said, they don't relate to any of the characters. Sure, Brooklyn was associate with Darkness, but he didn't want to kill everyone. Actually, at first, he wanted to have friends and then grew isolated because of lonelyness. And even when he went insane and created this other universe or whatever which he totally destroyed, he didn't actually kill anyone, he teleported the audience back in the real world and kept there only those that opposed him in some fashion. There weren't anyone trying to kill him or celebrating because they found him and sharpening their knives or anything like that. He was just a tourmented soul who wished to be left alone. No genocide involded what so ever.
thanks for reminding me how dumb the end of g-revolution was
(Jul. 25, 2009  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: thanks for reminding me how dumb the end of g-revolution was

You're welcome Joyful_3

Seriously, this music makes me wanna go take a long nap, listening to some other music.
I don't think you understand music. Do you like My Chemical Romance? Muse? Anything that actually means something?
(Jul. 25, 2009  10:46 PM)Giga Wrote: I don't think you understand music. Do you like My Chemical Romance? Muse? Anything that actually means something?

I do like My Chemical Romance, although I've never heard of Muse. But that's not my point.

It doesn't matter what other song I like, what I mean is that this music doesn't reflect Beyblade at all.

EDIT: Unless you weren't talking to me? There weren't any quotes, so...
(Jul. 25, 2009  10:46 PM)Giga Wrote: I don't think you understand music. Do you like My Chemical Romance? Muse? Anything that actually means something?

i like MCR but i think it may be naive to say that it means very much haha
by the way dks before you get on everyone's case, asking anyone to forget everything they know about you from what you have previously posted isn't gonna fly

essentially, reap what you sow
Well, more than his screamo type junk. Lol
Oh who cares... the whole point of the AMV i think was to show how Pyscho Brooklyn went at the end of season and the music was just an added effect.
(Jul. 25, 2009  8:46 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Dude awesome video it rocks, what song was used in your video.

DEATHSTARS-Opium
(Jul. 25, 2009  9:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Can you see them coming
From the valleys and hills
They finally got you
Can you see them staring
As the rain hits your palms
They are here to get you

Can you hear them speak your name
They shout it out
So the storm can come through
Can you hear them celebrate
That they found you
Their knives will slip through

I know... I know... That you can...

Zeitgeist
Opium

Zeitgeist
Opium

Can you feel them closing in.
The sky has exploded
From powers unseen
Can you feel your struggle
As the dark turns to white
The whitest you've seen

Can you think of
Why they are here
To carve your lungs out
With their little toys
Can you think of why
You were playing on the darkside
As you end in sharp noise

I know... I know... That you can!

Zeitgeist
Opium

Zeitgeist
Opium

They count your steps
They count your heartbeats
They count the seconds
That are carved in blood
And you give in for the world
That I show you tonight

Because the shadows strike hard
In the ballrooms of your mind
And now the devils play their cards
In the graveyard of your time
"

How does this relate to any of the characters. Even Brooklyn was not entirely like that.

Ok if you dont like it dont watch it. Another thing...its my imagination in amv making so if you dont like it well whatelse can I say? DONT WATCH IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
(Jul. 25, 2009  10:19 PM)Dude Wrote: Those musics are so depressing. No wonder you have those kind of thoughts.

Plus, like Kai-V said, they don't relate to any of the characters. Sure, Brooklyn was associate with Darkness, but he didn't want to kill everyone. Actually, at first, he wanted to have friends and then grew isolated because of lonelyness. And even when he went insane and created this other universe or whatever which he totally destroyed, he didn't actually kill anyone, he teleported the audience back in the real world and kept there only those that opposed him in some fashion. There weren't anyone trying to kill him or celebrating because they found him and sharpening their knives or anything like that. He was just a tourmented soul who wished to be left alone. No genocide involded what so ever.

Umm alright bro you wanna do something better get on stage and show me something better....if you dont like it dont watch it and not talk smack on meWink
Are you really going to force me into your stuff............if you dont like my music let me have myspace you you keep yours. Tongue_out
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:00 PM)DKS Wrote: Ok if you dont like it dont watch it. Another thing...its my imagination in amv making so if you dont like it well whatelse can I say? DONT WATCH IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!
Why are you so offensive and defensive ? You should take it as an advice, because a lot of people can make things go well with the rythm of a song, but actually making something with the meaning of the song that can move people is, in my opinion, the next big step. I like very meaningful things, and music videos are no exception.
(Jul. 29, 2009  5:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why are you so offensive and defensive ? You should take it as an advice, because a lot of people can make things go well with the rythm of a song, but actually making something with the meaning of the song that can move people is, in my opinion, the next big step. I like very meaningful things, and music videos are no exception.

Well in my perspectives I like to make stories in my amvs...I dont go by the story of G-revolution you know? For example you dont know what the show is about so you listen to the song. You get your story in that video....kinda like a fan fic exept its in AMV. Give it a try if you like! Its fun Tongue_out
BTW I get so offensive because I treat my AMV as a form of art and not just so it can junk up youtube.
(Jul. 29, 2009  8:46 PM)DKS Wrote: Well in my perspectives I like to make stories in my amvs...I dont go by the story of G-revolution you know? For example you dont know what the show is about so you listen to the song. You get your story in that video....kinda like a fan fic exept its in AMV. Give it a try if you like! Its fun Tongue_out
BTW I get so offensive because I treat my AMV as a form of art and not just so it can junk up youtube.
OK ... But, then, perhaps you could take this challenge one day, of creating videos based on what the characters are like in the anime/manga. Do you not agree this would allow you to prove yourself more, if you could still take your songs and draw links between those and situations and characters in an anime ? I personally believe people could perhaps connect more with your videos because they could see that what they remember of Beyblade (that they liked) actually comes back to life in your videos.

That, or you could try to describe your stories. I just get the impression that most people do not really care about those stories you make up, which is unfortunate ... Not to mention that the type of music you listen to usually has lyrics that cannot perfectly be understood when heard (which is quite fine), so whatever the whole video was supposed to talk about falls on deaf ears.
Kai-V Wrote:I like very meaningful things, and music videos are no exception.

Hate to break it to all of you but there is little to nothing meaningful about anime.

Especially in the Beyblade anime.
(Jul. 30, 2009  5:16 AM)Roan Wrote: Hate to break it to all of you but there is little to nothing meaningful about anime.

the meaning is "buy more toys"
(Jul. 30, 2009  5:16 AM)Roan Wrote: Hate to break it to all of you but there is little to nothing meaningful about anime.

Of course, but you can still try to do things as meaningful as possible with the characters that were presented. In any case, I never really said anything about liking meaningful + Beyblade necessarily ...
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:00 PM)DKS Wrote: DEATHSTARS-Opium

Ok if you dont like it dont watch it. Another thing...its my imagination in amv making so if you dont like it well whatelse can I say? DONT WATCH IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Umm alright bro you wanna do something better get on stage and show me something better....if you dont like it dont watch it and not talk smack on meWink

Are you really going to force me into your stuff............if you dont like my music let me have myspace you you keep yours. Tongue_out

Do you realize how paranoid you sound?

Anyway, I'm afraid I don't have much signing talent (People wanna die, when I do that) but if I had the vocal capacities of those DEATHSTARS kind people, I would certainly not spend time yelling like that. Is it to make sure people understand those "true things about real life" you're talking about?

EDIT: To be more precise, I'm not saying I could do better than they do, I'm saying what they do with their talent is depressing.
(Jul. 30, 2009  2:04 PM)Dude Wrote: Do you realize how paranoid you sound?

Anyway, I'm afraid I don't have much signing talent (People wanna die, when I do that) but if I had the vocal capacities of those DEATHSTARS kind people, I would certainly not spend time yelling like that. Is it to make sure people understand those "true things about real life" you're talking about?

EDIT: To be more precise, I'm not saying I could do better than they do, I'm saying what they do with their talent is depressing.

Bro....if you dont like it I dont wanna deal with your carp.

Its just an amv....dont make it more than it is.

(Jul. 30, 2009  12:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK ... But, then, perhaps you could take this challenge one day, of creating videos based on what the characters are like in the anime/manga. Do you not agree this would allow you to prove yourself more, if you could still take your songs and draw links between those and situations and characters in an anime ? I personally believe people could perhaps connect more with your videos because they could see that what they remember of Beyblade (that they liked) actually comes back to life in your videos.

That, or you could try to describe your stories. I just get the impression that most people do not really care about those stories you make up, which is unfortunate ... Not to mention that the type of music you listen to usually has lyrics that cannot perfectly be understood when heard (which is quite fine), so whatever the whole video was supposed to talk about falls on deaf ears.
Alright I know what you mean. One of my first amvs link to those things but I wanted to go off more into my imagination.